yes? no?

Did you hear him correctly did Garmadon just say he wanted you? No he couldn't he doesn't want you.

(Y/n): umm what did you say?

Garmadon: I said I want you.

(Y/n): what!? But w-why me I'm nothing special.

Garmadon: but I think your special and smart, brave, and beautiful.

(Y/n): you you think I'm beautiful?

Garmadon: very.

(Y/n): b-but what would people think? I mean you have a son and a wife!

Garmadon: Ex wife but it doesn't matter like you said let the past die and I won't let anything happen to you I promise.

(Y/n): you mean it.

Garmadon: yes so will you be mine?

(Y/n): yes! Yes I will.

Garmadon smiled an picked you up and twirled you around until he stopped and he had a hurt look on his face.

(Y/n): what's wrong?

Garmadon: my son he's planning something we have to go back we will keep this a secret ok.

You nodded he kisses you on the cheek and you guys both make to borg tower Garmadon started to control his rock giant but he was losing control and gaining it again.

Harumi: my emperor we have to leave now!

Garmadon: I am not leaving!

(Y/n): im staying to.

Garmadon: no its to dangerous go!

The whole tower began to shake stuff started to fall Harumi ran away you tried to get out of the way but you just saw black.

Garmadon got up and saw damage everywhere he didn't see you anywhere he started to freak out he then saw a dark red pooling he pushed things away he saw there was blood all over you.

Garmadon: no, no, no!

He picked you up you weren't moving and he lost it.

Garmadon: No!

He snapped.

Garmadon: YOU WANT THIS CITY LLOYD THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT IN RUINS!

He then felt you breathing he sighed out in relief but was still mad he placed you down carefully healing all your wounds you wake up in pain.

(Y/n): G-g-garmadon?

Garmadon: save your strength rest sweetheart i have to take care of something.

You nodded he kisses you on the head the last thing you see is Garmadon have purple flames around him.

12/27/20