More feelings?

You ordered harumi and her little crew to go to the garbage depot you would've gone but Garmadon told you to stay near him so you did a little while after, Garmadon left and you followed he went to another building you were confused then you saw a all metal looking tank?

Garmadon: watch and learn my dear on how to get rid of your enemies.

Almost all of Garmadons body had purple flames around him and a wave of energy shot through the whole city then you see his big rock creature walking to the tank.

The tank speeds up the creature runs then jumps over the car and it tries to reverse a little gun at the top comes out and they try shooting it with little balls of trash are they serious?

Garmadons had enough he makes the creature step on them not crushing them yet you see Garmadons foot is on a stepping motion and he is trying to crush the car slowly he then suddenly stop then growls then continues suddenly something was shooting at you and Garmadon it was Samurai X.

Garmadon then shoots the mech down the car drives away and the creature falls shaking the whole city you were about to fall off but Garmadon grabbed you *he saved me?* you then see harumi and her crew are back you see her looking scared.

Garmadon: Son.

(Y/n): what?

Garmadon: nothing, I'll be back your in charge until I return.

(Y/n): i- um- uh- ok? Where are you going?

Garmadon: none of your business now is it.

You nodded and he left everyone then went back to borg tower you and some of the crew were on the roof talking to you.

Killow: He never returned since his son got away.

Ultra violet: We took out their entire operation, and he splits. What's up with that?

(Y/n): continue pressure to find the green ninja. I will find our Emperor.

You left and tried to find Garmadon you checked everywhere except for a broken palace where harumi resurrected Garmadon you had a feeling he was there you saw a sword and grabbed it to protect yourself you went in to see the place he was resurrected.

(Y/n): umm my dark Emperor?

You hear heavy breathing behind you. You turn around and see Garmadon.

(Y/n): Garmadon.

Garmadon: when I had him beneath my foot, I could've crushed him. But I...hesitated. Harumi only resurrected a destructor. The Oni side of myself.

(Y/n): A child isn't born from a side. A child encompasses all.

Garmadon: I have seen things in the Departed realm. A darkness, an ever lasting night that even frightens me. If my fathers realm is to survive, I must be stronger.

(Y/n): Survive my dark lord?

Garmadon: Harumi said i can't reach my true potential until I destroy my son.

(Y/n): And you will.

Garmadon: how?

(Y/n): To be truly free of who you were, you must forego your feelings.

Garmadon: forego my feelings?

(Y/n): let the past die and focus right now if you hate you son why remember the past like what do you want?

Garmadons head: *right now you.*

Garmadon: I-I don't know.

(Y/n): I shouldn't be that hard you rule this city now you could take anything you want.

Garmadon head: * but what if you reject me and I'll be alone again?*

Garmadon: there is something I want.

(Y/n): well what is it?

Garmadon walks towards you and caresses your cheek you blush a little and Garmadon thinks it's the cutest thing.

Garmadon: You.

Your heart stops *what?*

11-18-20