battle

It had been a few hours and Garmadon was holding you bridal style then he felt the presence of Wu.

Garmadon: I feel you, brother. And I see you brought the Ninja. But it's to late. Feel the wrath of my true potential!

He made his rock monster destroy more buildings then he took you inside the tower and put you on a bed to rest which he took care of the ninja.

You woke up and saw it was dark outside you got up and felt pain a little not a lot you then saw across from the room was the video cameras from outside on the roof you go and see that the green ninja and some man in gold armor are trying to make it you the top you couldn't see Garmadon you turned up the volume so you could hear.

Garmadon: My family... My enemies... You may have father's sword, but now my power will surpass his.

You then see Garmadon drop from somewhere he did not look happy his hands started glowing purple then 4 purple dagers were in one of his hands he then charged at the ninja's.

They were blocking him well but then he kicked the older man and Lloyd he then made Lloyd go up in the air and hit one of the debri on the building he then started fighting the older man again.

Wu: What have you become?

Garmadon: Time has treated you well. You think father's sword can hurt me?

Wu: No. But it can hold you.

He moved out of the way and then a dragon appeared and it shot lava at Garmadon.

(Y/n): NO!

And an explosion happens there was a lot of smoke and you couldn't see him then you saw a lava figure and it was melting off of him he was ok.

Garmadon: Don't you get it? The fight is what fuels me!

Wu: Lloyd! take cover.

A blast of energy came out then disappears you then see on the camera that Lloyd is hanging onto some metal and tries to climb back up  Garmadon jumps in front of him.

Garmadon: Hello son, and farewell. How long can you endure!

Lloyd: I thought the fight is what fueled you? Is this how you fight?

Garmadon picks him up and throws him on the roof. And then picks up the sword.

Garmadon: if only father could see me now.

Lloyd and him go at it for awhile.

Lloyd: This isn't what your father wanted Ninjago to be. He left his world to make a better place. He fought to restore the balance!

Garmadon: Ninjago isn't built on balance! It's built on... power! And controlled by he who possesses it!

Lloyd then knocked the sword out of Garmadons hands and he picked it up Garmadon then started shooting purple flames at Lloyd but the sword blocked it very well then he brought back his purple daggers and charged at Lloyd.

Lloyd: No matter what you've done. Or what you've become. I have to believe this isn't you. You can change.

Garmadon: Youthful ignorance! People don't change. They only reveal who they truly are!

Lloyd: You're wrong!

Garmadon then knocked the sword out of Lloyd's hands and it falls off the building.

Garmadon: Get up and fight me. Get up! Fight me!

Lloyd: No. It's the fight that fuels you... I cannot fight you... but I can resist you.

Lloyd starts dodging Garmadon and he gets mad.

Lloyd: I cannot fight you, but I can resist you.

Garmadon: Stop saying that!

Lloyd: I cannot fight you, but I can resist you.

Lloyd keeps dodging him you wanted to help but you don't have powers what could you do.

Lloyd: I cannot fight you, but I can resist you.

Garmadon started throwing his purple flames but the disappear right before they hit Lloyd.

Lloyd: I cannot fight you, but I can resist you.

Garmadon: My power... where is it?

Lloyd then had a green energy surrounding him his power was back no no Garmadon lost his power how!

Garmadon: You still need to finish it.

Lloyd: It's over.

Garmadon: It's not over. But when they come, it will be. My power... It was the only thing that could battle back the darkness from devouring us all so that I could protect her... but you took that away. And now everything will be gone.

Lloyd: Who will come?

Garmadon: You'll see. And when they come, nothing will be left.

Lloyd: come on its time to go.

Lloyd and Garmadon were going into the elevator but then he ran out to the stairs.

Garmadon: (y/n)!

Garmadon found you in the camera room and hugged you.

Garmadon: your ok!

(Y/n): are a ok!

Garmadon: I'm fine dear.

Lloyd: who are you?

Garmadon: that's none of your business now is it!

Lloyd stepped back a little

You then follow Garmadon to a police truck they put you both in handcuffs and drive to the prison Garmadon then chuckles evilly.

(Y/n): why are you laughing?

Garmadon: Don't worry darling we will be out of that prison in no time and you will be in my cell cause they are to scared to tell me no so don't worry we will back in this city again.

1/13/21

(P/n): next up March of the Oni!