A lesson in anger

Garmadon had destroyed every last crystal monster he was furious they had the nerve to take you from him. He transformed back into his normal self he runs over to you to see if you are hurt.

Garmadon: (y/n)! Are you alright? Are you hurt?

(Y/n):  I'm alright you saved me before they had a chance to hurt me.

You reassured Garmadon, he smiled at you. You look to see wu, Lloyd and loki running towards you and Garmadon. Loki barks happily and licks your face.

Wu: brother we need your help please.

Garmadon listens to wu and he agrees to help you give loki to a neighbor so he doesn't get hurt. You, Garmadon, wu and Lloyd go to the others wu explains to the ninja that Lloyd needs to access his Oni form.

Cole: So how do we stop these things?

Wu: We've discovered that our enemies have a weakness. They may be impervious to Elemental Power, but not to the Oni Form.

Jay: Oni Form?

Wu: In the beginning, there was the Dragon and the Oni. Order and chaos, creation and destruction. You have been taught to channel Elemental Power, which comes from the Dragon. But the Oni has an equal and opposite. And the highest form of that power is the Oni Form.

Kai: How did you learn this?

Garmadon: From me.

You and Garmadon walk up towards the ninja and they freak out.

Kai: Garmadon? (Y/n)?

Jay: Look out!

Zane: Master Wu, get down!

Garmadon: Really? This again?

Jay: (To Lloyd) What happened to his other arms?

Wu: We saw my brother use it against the Crystal Warriors. It was most effective. And Lloyd is part Oni. If Garmadon can teach him how to achieve his Oni Form, we might have a chance.

Kai: You sure about this, Lloyd?

Lloyd: Not even remotely. But I did see Garmadon use it, and it worked against them.

Wu: Unfortunately, I see no choice. The Crystal Island drains the power from your vehicles. The Vengestone army nullifies your elemental powers, leaving us defenseless.

Garmadon: I understand your mistrust. But I have changed since last we met. And I shall do my best to be a kind and patient teacher to Lloyd.

He begins to train Lloyd. And well things don't end well.

Garmadon: This is terrible! Spin!

Nya: (To Kai) What happened to kind and patient?

Garmadon: How can you be doing it so wrong? The Oni Form comes from within! You must embrace all your emotions, your anger and frustration, and then release it!

Lloyd does acrobatics across the cave. Pretty amazing actually.

Garmadon: No, no! You're doing it with your body, but not with your mind!

Lloyd: With my mind?

Garmadon: Yes! With the connection between your mind and soul! The inside of your personal reality! You must find it, feel it, and crush it! Only when you have conquered your inner form, can you control your outer form! Now try again! Assume your Oni stance, and spin! (Lloyd does so.) Somehow that was more terrible. How are you not getting this? It's so simple!