bad guy

You were in garmadons room he was placing bandages on you there were some cuts on your arms he was angry Lloyd broke into the TV room and he broadcasted a message to the people and Garmadon he was not happy.

(Y/n): ow!

Garmadon: quite your whining come on.

(Y/n): where are we going.

Garmadon: you'll see.

You and Garmadon went up to his throne where he called harumi, killow and ultra violet there he sat down he told you to stay by his side you did harumi then walked to Garmadon and bowed.

Harumi: you warned me my emperor that your son would be close and I could not protect you.

Garmadon: no you did not.

Ultra violet pointed at harumi.

Ultra violet: it's because of you that they got the message out!

Garmadon: ENOUGH! Was i not clear what would happen if your machine should fail me.

Harumi: you were more than clear my emperor. I offer no excuses.

Garmadon then gets up and walks over to harumi you close to his side.

Garmadon: then I will offer you a swift consequence.

His hand started glowing purple flames again.

Harumi: please I released you.

He lifted his arm in the sky and she flew up struggling to breathe.

Garmadon: if you thought your honor would win a special place in my heart you are mistaken. I have no heart.

Harumi: but my emperor what would stop them... from organizing another... attack.

Garmadon: ha not you my princess.

You smirked at her evily Garmadon saw that and smiled.

Garmadon: I need to know there hideout.

(Y/n): oh i know where it is.

Garmadon dropped harumi and he went over to you.

Garmadon: where.

(Y/n): the garbage depot one of there guys asked me where it is and I showed him I knew that guy looked familiar.

Garmadon: well done (y/n) show me this garbage depot.

Harumi glared at you you smiled and winked at her huh maybe you liked being a bad guy.

10/30/20

(A/n): im sorry for not updating sooner I had school, my job but after Sunday it's closing so I won't have a job until the summer maybe, then my birthday was last Saturday Sunday was busy my end of the quarter was this week my aunt and uncle got covid. I got up at 3 to watch The mandalorian so yeah been busy I will update sooner.

Have a good Halloween 🎃