The Fall

The Omega: So, this is the of the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master ? Soon, their power will be gone. Forever.

Lloyd: Power? (Turns to Garmadon.) Father, what is he talking about?

Garmadon: What do you think? Power of your grandfather, the power of creation .

The Omega: (Holds his fist at them.) Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction. (Points his staff at Garmadon.) You. You are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?

Garmadon: (Lloyd glares at him.) Well, I... it's complicated. Enough talk. Let's get this over with.

Lloyd: (Immediately does spinjitzu .) Ha-aahh!! (The Omega whips his staff against Lloyd, throwing him back against the wall. Groans and slumps to the ground.) Uah-ahh.

(The Omega swings his staff wildly at him. He tries to dodge it, but is struck down. Groans. Then gets up, chuckling.) 

Garmadon: Is that the worst you can do? I'm growing bored. 

(Summons his power and throws it at the Omega. The Omega blocks it, and it bounces back. Garmadon ducks down, and it creates a hole in the wall behind them. Lloyd and Garmadon look back at The Omega fearfully. The Omega jumps up, twirling, and lands near Lloyd, striking him against another wall. Lloyd groans, panting.) 

Garmadon: Don't just sit there. Get up and fight!

Lloyd: Aagh! Unh! (Shouts angrily and runs at the Omega again, but he swings his staff around, knocking him back through the hole. He crashes into a podium, and the Sword of Sanctuary  falls out. He gasps, looking into the sword.) The Sword of Sanctuary. The future is reflected in its blade. (Gets up.) Try that again. (Flips through the hole, and leaps at the Omega. The Omega throws darkness, wrapping him in it.) Huh? (The Omega throws him into the air and strikes him with the staff against the wall. Groans and slumps down. The Omega tries to do the same with Garmadon.) Guess they don't care much about the future. (Rolls over.) I'm getting tired of this.

Garmadon: (Uses his power to push the darkness.) So am I! How did you ever defeat me in the first place? (Garmadon shoves his power into the Omega, and they continue to fight each other. Lloyd runs to the crystal. The Omega turns around and throws his darkness at him, but Lloyd slides underneath, slicing at the darkness, and flips, smashing the Realm Crystal into pieces. Lloyd smiles, landing.) Took you long enough.

Lloyd: Oh, come on! That was awesome!

Garmadon: It was adequate.

The Omega: Fool! (Slams the staff on the ground.) The Realm Crystal was merely the key in which we opened the gateway. Destroying it will accomplish nothing.

Lloyd: (Turns to Garmadon.) You said it would stop them!

Garmadon: Well I...

Lloyd: Well, what?

Garmadon: I thought it would work!

Lloyd: Well, you thought wrong! (The Omega slams his staff in the ground repeatedly, summoning for the Oni to appear. Oni slowly rise out from the ground, and take their formation.)

Garmadon: Maybe we should consider another tactic. (Dashes for the hole, with Lloyd close behind. Throws his power the walls repeatedly, while the Oni chase them around. Garmadon throws his power at a wall, but it does not go through all the way.)

Lloyd: What are you waiting for?! Blast a hole into the next vault!

Garmadon: There aren't any more vaults! Bedrock. No way through.