Endings

Faith: The darkness came upon us in the middle of the day. An unnatural darkness that filled us with fear. (A portal appears. Daddy no legs and a few Hunters pose, ready to fight. The Omega walks out.) The Oni had returned. (The Omega strikes on the ground. Darkness comes out, more portals appear with an Oni coming out of each portal. The Hunters run away, screaming. The dragons, each with a Hunter riding on top, try to fight the growing darkness with their elemental powers.) We tried to fight them with the help of our dragons. (The Ice Dragon is shown, breathing out its ice out at the darkness, and flying away to fight again. The darkness grabs each dragon, and pulls them in.) But in the end, darkness prevailed. (  Firstborn bites at the darkness, breaking its hold on the Ice Dragon.) One by one, we fell, until I was the last. (The darkness grabs the Ice Dragon again. Faith watches this unfold, while riding Firstbourne.) I saw that we could not defeat it, so I fled. (Firstbourne spins, flying into the vortex towards Ninjago, escaping the darkness.) (Gasps. She sits up in bed.) I came to warn you. ( Misako lies her back down.)

Wu: It was wise to flee.

Faith: Hmph. Was it? Now I wonder, could I have fought harder? Could I have done something?

Misako: If you had stayed, you would have fallen into darkness, just like the others.

Faith: But what if I had led them here?

Wu: Do not think such thoughts. The evil that has come here has only itself to blame. (Cheering is heard outside.)

Monks: (Cheering.) The ninja! They're back! The ninja are home! Haha! The ninja are here.

Wu: Let us see what news the ninja have brought.

(The settles down. Master Wu, Misako, and the monks go out to meet the ninja. The ninja come forward, with saddened faces upon them.)

Wu: What is it? (Looks at Misako in worry.)

Nya: It's cole. He—He...

Jay: He's gone.

Kai: He fell into the darkness.

Wu: (Blinks rapidly, stunned by the news.) A-And the Realm Crystal?

Lloyd: We destroyed it, but it didn't stop them.

Misako: What do we do now?

Garmadon: (Appears at the gateway.) Luckily, you have me.

Misako: Garmadon?

Garmadon: Misako. The old me would have something heartfelt and sweet. But, I am no longer that man. (Walks towards Wu.) Wu, wipe that gloomy look off your face and do something with this. (Tosses the at Wu, and walks away. you were fallowing him until Misako stopped you.)

Misako: who are you?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) 

Misako: are you a new member of team?

(Y/N): uhhh-

Garmadon: excuse us let's go (Y/N)

Misako see's Garmadon glare at her she backs up nervously and walks to Wu Garmadon and me just stand by the doors.

Wu: The Armor of the Golden Master.

Nya: If we melt it down and reforge the , we might still have a chance.

Wu: Prepare the forge.

Kai: (Sighs.) I guess I better get to it, huh?

Nya: Kai, you're the Master of Fire. You can do this.