second in command

You see harumi walking and she sees you and looks angry.

Harumi: why are you still alive and what are you wearing!

(Y/n): uh Garmadon told me im his second in command now.

Harumi: What!!!!!

(Y/n): and if you have a problem with it talk to him he told me.

Harumi: i- why- you UGHH!!!

and she storms away.

Ultra violet: so your our new boss well Garmadon is but you know what I mean.

(Y/n): yeah i really don't know what to do.

Killow: we will help you.

(Y/n): why are you helping me?

Killow: cause we don't want to be ripped apart from Garmadon your lucky he usually doesn't keep people.

(Y/n): yeah well im going to go.

You go in the elevator and then is a thud at the top and you don't know what happened you go walk and then you see the ninja.

Skylor: we've been spotted take her down.

(Y/n): wait im not a S.O-

You were then knocked down and they grabbed you by your leg and thrown against the wall.

(Y/n): stop!! UGH GARMADON!!

you were then gagged and tied up and left there the ninja went away but then you heard heavy breathing Garmadon he heard you they tried to get the elevator to open but didn't.

Lloyd: you can absorb power but have you ever tried combining them.

Skylor: I don't know never tried.

Someone grabbed you making sure you were quite you then see Garmadon walking closer and closer could he not see you.

Garmadon: somethings not right where is she.

Harumi then was in the elevator.

Harumi; my empoer is everything ok.

Garmadon: (y/n) have you seen her i heard her scream my name and I sense the ninja must be on the next floor hurry.

He goes in the elevator with Harumi then the person drops you and the ninja go away you try to get free but can't you then get the gag fell and you scream Garmadons name.

Garmadon then comes running down the hall a minute later how did he do that?

Garmadon: who did this to you.

(Y/n): ninja they were here.

Garmadon: ugh follow me.

(A/n) sorry if you hate it.

9/26/20