Realization

Seren POV .-.

"So, why are Tommy and Tubbo over?" I ask Eret. "Phil, Techno, and Wilbur are going to do something and Tommy and Tubbo wanted to stay with us. I decided we should go to the fair/carnival (Whichever. I've never been to one) today." he responded. "But it snowed!" Blitz said. "Its not very thick snow, so we should be able to do everything." Tommy said. "Wish we would have known sooner... Xavier is asleep."

"We can leave in a few hours when he wakes up. For now, I want you to go get that plush of yours Ren." Eret said, his voice very serious. I walk to my room and quietly grab the purple bunny plush from beside the picture frame.

I quietly walked back out, closing the door. "I got the plush. Why do you want it?" I say, walking over to Eret and sitting next to him. He looked at Tubbo and Tommy, both of them with a smile.

"Dadza heard Wilbur and Techno talking. They seem to remember you from an orphanage..." Tubbo began. "We found you again..."

"Seren Schlatt..."

Okay. Let's stop there until I can get back home lmao. I'm on my phone- AND TYPING! Am happy! I bet you didn't expect Ren to be Schlatt's son. Well- biological son. I PROMISE to make the next one longer!! I wanted to upload very quick so it doesn't seem like I stooped writing! Bye guys! Happy New Years!

~Seren💜