Farewell Big Brothers

Seren POV

I jolted awake, breathing heavily. My two brothers faces looked worried for me as they were trying to shake me awake. They gave me a hug, knowing what I was just dealing with.

"We don't ever want to see you again!" Tommy's voice flashed in my mind from my nightmare.

I pulled my knees up to my chest letting tears fall from my eyes. "What happened Renren?" Tubbo asked, listening carefully. "Tommy was saying you guys didn't want to see me again... and there were my bullies at school-" I was cut off by Ms. Harper walking in the room. "Its time to come eat boys!" she said, leaving the room.

We all got ready, facing away from each other. I mainly do it so the other two don't comment about my weight. I haven't really been eating since I came to the orphanage. I didn't want Tom and Tub worrying about that. I told Ms. Harper, and she decided not to tell the boys, instead, give me smaller portions of food. I can barely stomach a little spaghetti. Food really just... makes me sick.

"You two need to be prepared! A nice man is coming in to see you guys today!" Ms. Harper said, aiming that towards Tommy and Tubbo. They looked really happy the realized. "What about Renren? Isn't he going to see him?" Tubbo asked. "Sorry boys, he didn't ask to see Ren..." She looked really sad. I was really upset on the inside, but I didn't show it on the outside.

After Toms and Tubs ate, I tried stomaching a few more bites of breakfast, but I couldn't manage. "Tommy! Tubbo! Come here!" Ms. Harper yelled. He's here... this is where we get separated...

I followed the two boys and decided to watch for a little. I saw how well they got along. If only it weren't for a boy with pink hair who spotted me, I could have watched the whole thing. I ran back to our room and closed to door. After about 30 minutes, I heard footsteps approaching the room.

I hid behind our bed, waiting for the door to open. The door opened and Tommy and Tubbo were calling out my nickname. I poked my head out from above the bed and the two boys ran over to me. Tommy instantly helped me up and pulled me into a hug. Tubbo joined in, leaving us in our sibling hug.

Two older boys walked in a few minutes after, finding us in our hug. "Unwanted Code..." I muttered. "What..?" Tommy asked, pulling away. Tubbo followed him. "Unwanted code..." I said a little louder, holding up a two and a four with my fingers. I sat on the bed while Tommy and Tubbo packed, the two older boys helping.

They finished packing and held a picture frame up to me. I gave them my two favorite stuffed animals, two bunnies. On was green and the other was red. "Is he your brother?" the one with fluffy brown hair asked them. "Yeah... that's Seren..." Tommy said, looking at me. I could see the worry in his eyes.

The older boys walked up to me, sitting on the bed. "I'm Wilbur! That's Techno, its nice to meet you Seren!" the one named Wilbur said. I was more scared then a mouse being chased by a fox. I opened my mouth to speak to them, when I heard the man call for them.

They waved their goodbyes and left. I hesitated for a second, but chased after Tommy and Tubbo. I gave them a final hug, letting them leave to their new family. I mouthed a 'stay safe' to them as they nodded. They're gone... I will never see them again...

At least... that was what I thought