First Snow...

"Hey Xavier... maybe we should go in around back..." I say. He could tell I was worried. Tippy whined at my feet, checking if I was okay. "If it isn't the little punk and his new boyfriend!" Liam said, walking up to me. I handed Tippy's leash to Xavier and whispered something to him. Just as Liam hovered above me, I raised my hand and Xavier watched my hand carefully.

He went to grab my hoodie, but I ducked under it and gave the signal. Xavier and Tippy took off towards the forest around the back of the school as I dodged the three guys in front of me. I was able to slide under one of their legs, tripping them and running towards Xavier and Tippy.

"I have always wanted to do that!" I said, laughing. "Who were they?" Xavier asked. "They were the school bullies. Tallest guys in school!" I led him to a small campsite I had set up for whenever I got the chance to do that. "Woah... How did you know this was here?" Xavier asked.

"I built everything here after Toms and Tubs left. It got lonely until I found Tippy laying under the shelter. A breeze picked up and snowflakes began falling from the sky. "First snow..." we say in unison.

"Shits about to get cold... under the shelter is our best bet..." I say, walking over to the shelter. I pull a blanket out of my bag and wrap the three of us in it. The snowfall picked up quickly and we heard the school bell ring, meaning school just let out. It wasn't even half way through the day yet!

"Eret is going to be looking for us..." I say. "Tippy, go to Eret..." I say, unhooking him from his leash. I felt someone hook onto my arm, it was Xavier. Neither of us were in the best clothing for snow.

We sat there, huddled close together when Tippy came running back with Eret trailing behind him. "There you are!" he yelled. The worry in his voice was very clear. "Sorry we didn't come home dad... we got stuck out here and decided to hunker down..." I said, shivering. Xavier hasn't once let go of my arm in the whole process of us moving to Eret's car and to my room.

I hear Xavier mutter something beside me before trying to fall asleep. I lay him down on my bed, carefully taking my arm from his grasp. Once I was sure he was asleep, I walked out of my room to Tommy and Tubbo. "Since when were they here-" I asked, slightly cutting myself off. "Since you and your boyfriend went to your room." Blitz said. "He is not my boyfriend Blitz!" I whisper yell. Besides... he wouldn't like someone like me... right?

Double update? Who she? Shorter, but its a DOUBLE UPDATE!