Bad Memories and Snitching Blitz

Seren POV

At this point, I was like the scared child I was when I was first brought to the orphanage. Scared, yet chill with Tommy and Tubbo. I was sat next to them both, hanging on to Tommy's arm like if I let go, I would die.

Flashback

"Stay here for me, okay Seren?" a tall figure said, looking down at me in a box. I was sleeping with my bee plush, peacefully. He gave me one last kiss on my forehead, standing up and walking away.

When I woke up, I was being carried by a man with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a white mask on the side of his head. He looked down at me with a smile. I just clung onto my bee plush, a little frightened. "Dream!" another man said. There were two others running up to us. The one that was called 'Dream' held his hand out to stop them. They slowed down and looked at him with a questioning look.

The last thing I remember is being brought to the orphanage and being taken in by Ms. Harper, meeting Tommy and Tubbo. The nickname 'Tubbo' stuck, because when I was 5, I accidentally said Tubbo instead of his real name, Toby. We don't use his real name anymore, we just say 'Tubbo' because it sounded cool.

End Of Flashback

"Yeah, Ren would hardly eat unless I told him to." I heard Blitz say. I shot up from my dead-still state and looked at Blitz. "He's been like that for a long time." Tommy said, looking down at me. I just looked up at him, with a 'You Knew?!' look. Just then, my phone buzzed and Blitz grabbed it. "Oooo its from Xavierrrrr!" he said, stretching out Xavier's name. I stood up, taking my phone from Blitz and walked towards my room.

I opened the door and Xavier was sat up from my bed. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" I said, walking up to him. "I'm sorry for falling asleep Ren..." he said, looking up at me. "Hey its okay! A nap every now and again is always nice, am I right?" I heard Xavier laugh a little.

"Oh RenRen!" I heard Tubbo quietly say, walking to my room. "Oh Tubbo!" I muttered back. "Someone missed you!" Tubbo held a bee plush in the doorway. "You bringing Honeycomb by to visit me?" "Both you and Xavier." Tommy put a smaller Minecraft bee on top of Honeycomb. "He has a child now!" Tubbo came in front of the doorway.

I heard a cat meow at my feet. I looked down at our black cat, picking them up and petting them. "Since when did they get here?" Xavier asked. "They got here when you fell asleep. Xavier, these are my brothers from the orphanage! Tommy and Tubbo." I motioned towards my older brothers. "What did I say about a boyfriend before age 18?" Tubbo and Tommy both said in unison. "He isn't my boyfriend. You guys have been reading too much fanfiction on wattpad, jumping to that conclusion!" I looked at the two, trying to look intimidating. The cat interfered with the look though.

"Your father said there are going to be some others meeting us at the fair when we go, so you better get ready." Tommy said, leaving the room with Tubbo. I changed in my room, while Xavier changed into some of my spare clothes in the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom, a handed him one of my hoodies, and I took the ones with burns. "Why does your hoodie have burn marks on it?" Xavier asked, looking at the burns on the arm of my hoodie.

"That's from... a lighter..." I said, looking at the sleeve. "How did a lighter do this?!" He whisper yelled, to not freak my father and brothers out. I let out a sigh.

"My third family, they cared more about gaming and streaming than me. They could care less about what I did, so I decided to try to get their attention with smoking. I decided to only smoke a few times to see if it would work, but I got addicted. I told myself to burn the hoodie I was wearing for every one cigarette I smoked as to not smoke too much. That's why I had the lighter." I told him. Xavier looked concerned. "Do you still do that?" He asked. "Yeah, but not as often. I smoke like, twice a year or so." He still looked concerned. "Smoking is bad for you, you shouldn't be doing that!" he told me.

After that, we walked to the main room and told everyone we were ready to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not encourage smoking anything (vaping, cigarettes, etc)

I hope this update makes you guys happy! School has been rough, so I just now decided to write!

Love you all, hope you have a Sketch-tastic Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night!

~Serenade