First Appearances

I never would have though in a million years I would meet someone who knew Dream! I stared at his screen with an excited look. "Go ahead, you can talk to him!" Eret said, looking at my expression. He gave me one of his earbuds and I put it in, said hello. "Hello!" Dream said from the other side.

Eret just laughed at my reaction. Dream was asking questions about what happened. "He just fell to the floor with a fanboy-ing look with his hand over his mouth-" I cut Eret off. "Don't expose me for being a fanboy dad!" I yelled then covered my mouth. The whole room went silent.

"Did you hear that Dream, he called me dad!" Eret said, on the urge of tears. "I'm sorry! It just slipped!" I said, panic in my voice. "No no! Don't be! Ms. Harper told me about your other foster homes and how you would come back beaten... I'm honored you called me that!" I still had a slight panicked look in my eyes, but I had a slight smile on my face.

"Its about 3 in the afternoon right now, we have some free time then you boys have school tomorrow." Eret turned to me and Blitz. We both nodded. We streamed about all day until it was 7 P.M.

We all said our goodbyes to the audience and changed into some comfortable clothes. After dinner, we all brushed our teeth and went to bed.

-=+=- Imma name time skips. This one is Sandra

I was awoken by my alarm blaring in my ear. I turned it off and got out of bed, putting on some clothes.

 I turned it off and got out of bed, putting on some clothes

He dresses this way to impress some of his friends^^

When I stepped outside, Eret gave me an "are you kidding me?" look. "Would you like me to pull the look together with eyeliner?" I joked. "Do it, I dare you." He looked at me with the most serious of looks. I went back to my room and grabbed my eyeliner. I put it on carefully, looking at myself in the mirror on my desk once I was done.

I walked outside and Eret didn't look surprised I did that. "Are you proud of yourself, e-boy?" he said. "Very. I think I look good in purple!" I said with confidence. "Ren looks COOL!" Blitz yelled. "Someone agrees! Good morning Blitz!" I said, walking up to him and ruffing his hair.

There was a knock on the door, and I went to open it. I saw Ms. Harper with Tippy at the door. I invited her inside and Eret came to welcome her. We talked until 7:30 A.M. which was time for me to walk Blitz to school.

His class time starts later than mine, but the school understands so I get excused for being late every day. The only thing I don't get excused from is Liam and his friends. I walked Blitz to his classroom, greeting my past teachers before walking another 20 minutes to my school.

I walk in the classroom and the teacher just smiles at me. She's a chill teacher and will let us bring out our phones if we finish our work. I got to work on what we had to do, and it was easy. "Its just simple math, right?" a guy said from beside me. "Yeah." I said, texting Eret. "My names Xavier, I'm new!" He held his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand and offered to show him around.

I'm not gonna lie, Xavier was pretty cute. He was an inch shorter than me, so that was fun! We exchanged numbers at lunch and we both went home happy. Blitz and Eret could see how happy I was, and Blitz knew. "He's got a crush." I heard him mutter to Eret. "I do not! I have a new friend, seriously, he's just my friend!" I said, clear blush on my face. "Besides, why would he like a guy like me?" I was walking to my room when Eret shouted back "I would!"

I did my homework and took a shower, getting ready for bed with my purple bunny. I dreamed about meeting my brothers again one day, not some fakes. I cuddled close to my bunny, not noticing a small animal jump up on my bed.