Roller Coasters and Cotton Candy

We played around and rode rides all day. Tippy hung around with the ones that chickened out of rides. "How about a Cotton Candy break?" Eret asked. Everyone was down, everyone but me.

"Seren, you need to eat something before you break. Think of everyone who doesn't know," Eret told me, care in his eyes. Tubbo came running back with cotton candy for everyone.

Tubbo went to hand me my cotton candy, I accepted and hardly ate any. Everyone began walking and looking for games and rides. I lingered behind with Eret, and he began to talk to me. "You have to eat something, I know you haven't today. I'm really worried about you," he said.

I looked at my cotton candy, and then back at Eret. He smiled at me, and I could tell he cared. I took some cotton candy and I ate it, him hugging me. I hugged him back.

That wasn't really too bad. Could I get used to eating again? We both caught up, me finishing my cotton candy. Eret looked very happy, and I felt free for once.

We were there until 8pm and then we went to a park. "Do you ever think that the stars are just other planets that are yet to be discovered?" Xavier asked, looking up at the sky. "Sometimes. Other times I think that they are our ancestors watching over us." I said. "What about soulmates, do you believe in them?" Xavier looked at me as we both stopped. "I mean, I do. But why do you ask?" Xavier shook his head. "Just wondering!" He smiled as we caught back up to everyone.

"Hey, anyone down to race in the water game?" Dream said, pointing to the empty stand. Everyone rushed over and took their own number. After paying, we were all racing to the top. The amount of focus we all had was intense. We all looked around to find who got the bell, and Bad got it to ring. He got a giant duck and me, JSchlatt, Eret, and Tommy played again. Tommy ended up winning as he picked out two small minecraft bees. He kept one as he handed another to me. I hugged him and then the bee.

We continued walking around, stopping to occasionally play some games and win more prizes. Tommy was continuously getting noticed as "TommyInnit" and we had to stop. We eventually got a move-on to a small open area. We all decided that we would rest there for a while, as me, Xavier, Tommy, and Tubbo ran around the open field.

After a while of running, I and Tubbo plotted to tackle Tommy into the snow. After we devised the plan and we were close to putting it into action, Eret called me over to the group. All adults, no other kids. I was scared.

I walked over to them, clutched to my bee plush. "Seren, please sit," Eret said. "Sap, George, Skep, Bad, go play with the others." I sat in the snow beside Eret, looking at the other two. "I will start," Dream said. He knelt down in front of me and held out his hand for me to take. I took it, and he smiled. 

"Listen Seren," he began. I could see tears forming in his eyes. "It's been years since I last took you from the streets and put you in the orphanage with Tommy and Tubbo. You have grown so much from a small, abandon kid. You are stronger than you may think and I am so proud of you for staying strong." Dream wiped his eyes and hugged me. "You are welcome to stay with me whenever you want."

When we broke the hug, Schlatt sat beside me. "Hey kid," he said. I looked over at him. "I'm really sorry about leaving you in that box that night. I just had barely any money and a serious drinking problem. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to feed you at the rate I would drink. I finally stopped drinking, and I came to find you. I'm not going to force you to come back home with me since Eret is trustworthy, but you are welcome to stay anytime and as long as you want to." He smiled and asked for a hug. I looked at him for a second, tears filling my eyes. I dropped my bee and hugged him, tears pouring from my eyes. 

"You are very loved Seren, never forget that." He said. I smiled. "I have three great dads and 3 amazing brothers, I am the luckiest kid in the world!"

End