Epilogue

"You got this SWS," Dream said. I was preparing to ask out Xavier. It has been 2 years since we first met, and it was our last day at school. Today was the day Xavier and I had been waiting for since he first transferred, for I got my own apartment, job and he got to move in.

Skipping to the courtyard, I was waiting nervously for Xavier. When I saw him, I almost chickened out of telling him. "Hey Ren!" He said with a smile. I gave him a hug. "Hey Xavier, can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Xavier we have known one another for years, and I wanted to ask if you would.. go out with me?" I looked at him and he was shocked. His expression changed to happy as he jumped into a hug. "OF COURSE REN!" He was really happy, I was too.

After a few years, we got married and adopted twins, one of them having the same problem I did. They were named Marcus and Milo. Tippy was our dog and still my service dog, but we are working to get him used to being with Milo. 

Present day...

"I will see you guys later and we can go visit Grandpa!" I said. The twins got really excited. "You better get going, it's 7 o'clock." Xavier said, making pancakes for Marcus and Milo. I gave him a quick kiss, as well as the boys a kiss on the head before heading to work. We are a happy family, and hopefully it stays this way.

Fin.

This was a short alt ending to the story! Thank you for reading and look out for Book 2: The Twin's Story!