🌹14

"Yah Mark.Have you take the file?"

Eunmi asked as she was sneaking into the office in the middle of the night.

"No noona I don't want to do this anymore"

"BUT WHY?!"

"It'll be just the same if I have the company.The shares, benefits are still on the same amount"

"But isn't that what you want?! Mark you'll be a CEO! A CEO OF LEE CORPORATION!"

"But I think Taeyong hyung is doing good handling the company so I think I'm doing good too in my position as the CFO of the company"

"But we've made the deal didn't we?!"

"Of course we did......But I didn't agree for it"

Mark said and the light turned on as Eunmi flinched meeting the Lee Family standing in a line in front of her.

"Bitch" Taeyong stormed to her and snatched her office ID away."You're fired and permanently banned to this company and their partners" Doyoung said with a wide victory smirked.

"Bastard!!" she charges towards Mark but Haechan stood in front with a stern look.

"Step further and you'll be in jail" he threatened and Eunmi was dragged out from the building by the guards at last. 

"Thank you so much Mark.Thank you for not ditching us" Taeyong's father said and the nephews smiled widely."Of course I'll not uncle!! We are family!!" Mark cheered and they chuckled.

"Hey are they alright?!" Mark, Haechan and Jeno's father barged into the company looking worried and pale.

"Hey brothers!" Taeyong's dad greeted his siblings as they looked at him and their sons."How?" Jeno's father asked."Mark saved us" Taeyong announced and they looked at Mark proudly.

"Good job son" Mark's father smiled patting his shoulder firmly.After having the unplanned family gathering, some of them went home as it was getting late.

"Hyung I thought you're coming back tomorrow?" Mark asked and Taeyong chuckled."I told Heejin tomorrow.But I arrived today.I wanna surprise her" Taeyong smiled cheekily.

"Dude she also wants to surprise you tomorrow"

————

"I'm home!" Taeyong cheered walking into his house seeing his fiancée running towards him with a wide smile.

"I miss you!!" she whined and he chuckled softly."I miss you more!!" he kissed her cheek and she giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"Where is baby Taehee?" he asked and she dragged him to Taehee's  room."I have a surprise for you" she placed him on the chair and brought Taehee down from the crib.

"Come on baby.Just like we practice" Heejin said and put the baby on the floor.Taehee ran towards Taeyong and he widened his eyes."OMG HE CAN WALK?!?!??" he gasped as he helped the falling baby.

"You did great!!" Taehee giggled happily."You must be tired.Go shower then we'll eat" Heejin said and Taeyong left the room as he had a hot shower.

Then, they had a dinner together in the living room in front of the TV."How was work?" she asked and her fiancé spilled the whole tea.

"Omg that was bad!! How could she do that to you?!" Heejin gasped a little.

"I know right.But I actually expected that in the first place after we broke up" he shrugged continuing to feed the impatient baby who was grabbing the bowl.

"Ah okay baby I know you're hungry!!" Taeyong quickly scooped a small amount of the baby porridge feeding him right away.

"Anyways, our wedding is in a 2 months.Shouldn't we get prepared?" Heejin asked and he chuckled.

"Everything is ready.Just you" he winked and she shyly looked away.