🌹19

7 days later

Taeyong and Heejin finally on their honeymoon as he finished his work a bit late because Heejin kept distracting him with cuddles and kisses.

They were in the Botanical Garden admiring the view of natures when Heejin felt like she needed to puke.She held her mouth and ran towards the public toilet with worried Taeyong.

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked as he held her hair back so it won't get dirty or wet.

"I'm good.Maybe it was the food I ate.You know I ate so much these days" she said sarcastically."I noticed that too.Are you on your period?" he asked and she shook her head.

"It is late.I've been checking my menstruation calendar these days and it should be three days ago" she sighed.

"Let's go to the doctor?" he suggested."No it's okay.I am fine now.I guess" she wiped her mouth and they left the garden back to their hotel.

"Hun do we have hotdogs?" Heejin asked looking at the hotel's menu."I guess so.You want it?" she nodded her head.

"Okay baby I'll go order for you" he took the phone when Heejin continued."Oh!! The dragon fruit juice too!!" she cheered.

"Sure"

————

Taehee was running around the park with his uncles as they were getting tired."Yah who give him cotton candy?!" Jeno yelled and they looked at Haechan.

"Come on!! He's a kid!!" Haechan defended himself."Uncles!! Balloon??" Taehee cheered and Mark went to him.

"You want balloon?" He kneeled down to his level as the boy nodded happily."Which one do you want buddy?" Taehee pointed out with his small finger.

"The dragon!" he squeaked and Mark bought the balloon for him."Like Daddy!!" he giggled holding the balloon tightly.

"This dragon looks like Daddy?" Mark asked and Taehee nodded his head innocently making them laughed at his cuteness.

Out of the blue, Mark's phone rang.He took the gadget out and smiled widely."Taehee.Daddy call!!" he cheered and Taehee quickly looked at the phone as Mark answered it.

"Hello hyung!"

"Hey Mark.How are you?"

"Good like always.What about you and Heejin? How's the honeymoon?"

"We are good too.Everything is going well.Thanks for helping me anyway"

"Nah it's nothing"

"Where's Taehee?"

"DADDY?!"

"Hey my boy! Are you good?"

"Mm!! Balloon!! Like Daddy!!"

"Aww you miss me? I miss you too!!"

"Mommy?"

"Mommy is in the toilet.Wait a second"

"Otay"

Jeno pinched the boy's cheek gently as they waited for his mother.

"Mommy!!"

"Hey baby!! I miss you so much!!"

"Miss you twooo"

"Aw have you eat?"

"Mhm! Candy!"

"CANDY?!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm getting my second dose vaccination tomorrow so I'll update the last chapter tomorrow...oop- okay bye 💗