🌹08

"Babe? Babe? Baby!!" Taeyong gently shook Heejin who was daydreaming on her own."What's wrong with you? Did anything happen?" he asked worriedly and she shook her head.

"Nothing" she crept a little smile and continued to play with Taehee who was on his mattress."No, something is off.Come on tell me" Taeyong held her hand.

"I-I miss Mom" Heejin whispered with a tear fell down from her eye.She quickly wiped it away replacing it with a smile."You want to pay a visit? We can go to your house now.I can drive you there" Taeyong suggested and she shook her head vigorously.

"I-It's fine.They kicked me out.I have no rights to go back there" Taeyong frowned caressing her hands delicately..

"But baby Taehee have rights to meet them too? After all, he is their grandchild" Heejin looked down thinking hard about his sentence.Not long after, she nodded her head with a short hum.

Taeyong smiled and ruffled her hair."Let's get ready okay?" Heejin nodded and they got ready to her parent's house with Taehee too.

Heejin told him the address and they arrived after a silent ride for 25 minutes.She breathed out in nervousness looking at the house that she has been missing for nearly a year.

"I'll ring the bell okay?" Taeyong said looking at his girlfriend as she nodded her head hesitantly.Taeyong gave her a reassuring smile and rang the bell.After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Ah In, her father.

"What are you doing here you ungrateful daughter?! YOU PROMISED US TO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN?!" Ah in shouted in anger looking at his only daughter in disgust.

"M-Mr Yoo we come in peace.We want to introduce you to her child.Y-Your grandson?" Taeyong said and Ah In's gaze soften at the words.

"M-My grandson?" he asked with an excited voice and they nodded nervously."Oh my.C-Come in" he said with a cracked voice still in disbelieve of the fact.."Honey who was it?" Hye In, his wife asked.

Ah In stepped aside revealing her the couple and the baby."Honey WHAT IS SHE DOING HER?!" she yelled out stomping to Heejin  when her husband stopped her.

"Hye In!! Heejin wants us to meet our grandson" Ah In said and his wife froze up in shocked."G-Grandson?"
Hye In shrieked eyeing the baby in Heejin's arms.

"Where is my grandson?" Ah In asked excitedly and his daughter handed them the confused baby."H-Have a sit first" they went to the living room with smiles plastered on their faces as their eyes on the small figure.

Hye In cooed at the baby in Ah In's arms."W-What is his name?" they asked and Heejin looked down not daring to look at them."His name is Taehee" Taeyong answered instead after seeing the uncomfortable Heejin.

They smiled widely as Hye In turned to her daughter."H-How are you dear?" She reached for her daughter's hands."G-Good Mrs Yoo" Heejin muttered with a low voice.

"Call me Mom again please.I'm so sorry dear.Instead of supporting you, we kicked you out.It has been quite in this house" She cried and Heejin finally bursted out in her mother's arms.

"I am sorry too Heejin" Ah In smiled guiltily.Taeyong just sat there staring at the reunited family."And who are you young man?" Ah In asked confusedly.

"Oh my bad.My name is Lee Taeyong.Heejin's boyfriend" they smiled and they looked at Heejin again."But what about that Seonghwa boy?" the mother asked.

They ended up spilling out the teas  and they were furious at his disgusting actions."So Taehee is not yours?" Taeyong awkwardly shook his head at the question."Oh my" they sighed.

"Mr Yoo? I....I mean WE actually have decided to marry so we are here to ask for your blessings too" Ah In's face turned into a cold one.

"You wanna marry my daughter?" Taeyong nodded his head vigorously."Y-Yes!! I want to!!" Ah In tilted his head and gave Taehee to Hye In.

"This time.I will not let you off easily.You have to show me that you can take care of my daughter and my grandson got it?" Taeyong gulped down nervously.