🌹15

2 months later

Heejin woke up with her soon to be husband beside her sleeping peacefully.She looked at the clock and yawned out of sleepiness.

She pecked Taeyong's cheek and went towards the bathroom taking a warm shower after.Then she changed into a comfortable clothes before waking the sleeping guy up.

"Hey wake up~ It's a big day~" she cooed and he opened his eyes sleepily smiling at the view."Beautiful" he mumbled and Heejin slapped his chest gently as he left to the bathroom.

She tidied up the bed and went to her son."Baby Taehee~" she sang and froze on her spot when she found her son wad nowhere.

"TAEHEE?!" she called running around the house looking for her baby in case he was around but she couldn't find him anywhere.

"TAEYONG?! MY BABY!!" Heejin shouted and Taeyong ran out from the bathroom."Why? What's wrong?" he asked worriedly holding the panic Heejin.

"B-Baby....T-Taehee is missing" she cried and he widened his eyes."What?!" He ran to the baby's room looking around when he found the wide opened window.

"Fuck"

----

"Please find my son sir" Taeyong ended the call with the police as he sighed loudly."It's okay he'll be alright Heejin-ah" Mark said and she just shook her head.

"He's just a baby Mark.He can barely walk.I'm so scared" Heejin cried while Hye In and Taeyong's mom were trying to calm her down.

"Taeyong.I found Taehee" Taeyong's personal investigator, Johnny said as he panted hard to breath.

Taeyong then went to the address with his cousins and his friends.He arrived at the familiar secret garden."This place" he mumbled and they looked at him.

"You've been here?" Jeno asked and Taeyong nodded his head."I came here with......EUNMI!" he shouted and ran into the garden leaving the others in shocked.

"That bitch" Doyoung and Jaehyun exclaimed as they followed their hyung until they arrived at a lake.There was a swing in the middle of it and Eunmi was there back facing the men.

"EUNMI!" Taeyong shouted and she turned around while holding Taehee in her arms."Eunmi--" she took off her sharp hairpin aiming at the crying baby.

"Just tell us what you want?!" Mark yelled."You know it.My Taeyong of course" she glared at them."Then why did you break up with him in the first place?!" Haechan asked and she walked closer to them.

"Because I thought he'll be a fucking man who tried to work out in a relationship.But he's a weak ass at last" she shouted and they looked at Taeyong.

"Okay then.But firstly, give Taehee to Mark" Taeyong said calmly while his friends were trying to stop him."No.He knows what he's doing" Johnny said and they just stared at the scene worriedly.

Eunmi harshly gave the baby to Mark and Taeyong went to her.She hugged him tight and about to stab him from the back when he pushed her and twisted her arm.

"I fucking knew you bitch.Do you think I'm a fucking dumb like you?" he pushed her to the ground holding her hard while waiting for the police when she pushed his hands.

The sharp object scratched Taeyong's rib until he bleed."HYUNG!!" Jeno ran to him but Eunmi aimed the hairpin at him."You want to taste the pain to?" she asked while Jeno slowly backed up.

That was when Taeyong pulled her legs and she fall flat on her face as the police ran to her arresting her on the spot.

"AMBULANCE?!" Jeno yelled out while holding the injured man.