🌹06

3 months later

"Hello baby!" Taeyong cooed at the newborn baby in his arms."Mr Lee?" he turned to the nurse."We need to bring the baby to his mother now" Taeyong nodded and brought him to Heejin.

"Hello Mommy!!" Taeyong sang with a high pitched voice and passed the baby to the excited Heejin.She woke up after fainting because of tiredness.

"Hello my baby!!" she gave the baby kisses in happiness."Hey bub.Since this is a really big day, I would like to make it special for us too" Heejin furrowed her eyebrows.

"I love you.And I want to spend my whole life with you.I want to stay with you and the baby.Will you be my wife?" Taeyong purposed while holding her left hand tightly.Heejin gasped and her tears started to fall.

"Y-Yes!!" Taeyong smiled widely and kissed her forehead."Thank you" Heejin looked at her son."B-baby!! This is Daddy!!" Heejin cried in happiness.

"What about his name?" Heejin sniffed and Taeyong chuckled wiping her face."I am Taeyong and you are Heejin.Hmm what about Taehee?" Heejin nodded.

"I like it" little did they know, someone was eyeing them from outside of the room.

——–—–

"Congratulations!!" Mark ran into the hospital room with basket of flowers, not aware of the mother and the baby were already asleep.

"Yah!!" Taeyong threw him his slipper and shushed his friend."Sorry!!" he quietly sat at the couch."So how? She accept it?" Taeyong nodded happily.

"Congratulations dude!!" Mark patted Taeyong's back."Thanks.Wait where the others? Mark shrugged.

"Oh here!! I thought you will be starving later" Mark handed him bags of take outs food."Thanks" Taeyong chuckled and took them away.

They had a little chat until Heejin woke up."Oh hey Mark-shi" she sat up with Taeyong's help.

"Congratulations Heejin!! For the baby and the coming soon wedding" Mark wiggled his eyebrows playfully."Oh haha thanks!!" Heejin slightly blushed at the thought.

3 days later

"Babe how are you?" Heejin smiled not looking at the speaking person."I'm fine like always Taeyongie" they scoffed.

"I'm not Taeyong.I'm Seonghwa" Heejin widened her eyes and turned to the guy beside her."Wow is that our baby?" He reached for Taehee but he got punched by Taeyong as he got pushed away from Heejin.

"Don't you fucking dare touch them!!" Taeyong gritted his teeth in angered."Who the fuck are you?!" Seonghwa gave Taeyong a punch on his face too.

"I'm her boyfriend.WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Taeyong yelled and Seonghwa scoffed."The baby's father" he smirked widely and Taeyong slapped his face hard.

"You don't even deserve them!!" Seonghwa scoffed and pushed Taeyong hard."You think you can do better?!" Taeyong punched him again and and threw him out from the room.

"Don't you dare to come back" Taeyong punched him once again and slammed the door.He dashed to Heejin and scanned her for injuries..

"You okay?" Heejin nodded."Thank God.I'm sorry I left you guys alone" she shook her head."He shouldn't come here at first.Oh what's that?" Heejin perked up at the paper bags behind him.

"Oh yeah my Mom said these are good for someone who just giving birth" Heejin smiled widely licking her lips as she was starving.

"LET ME EAT THOSE"