🌹04

"Jinnie? Hey are you okay there?" Taeyong walked into her room as he wanted to bid her goodbye to go to work.

"Y-Yes?" he frowned at her dull response."No you're not.Come on tell me!!" she fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"I-I need cuddles" she stated shyly at him."O-Oh do you want me to...u-uh??" he asked again and she nodded slowly.

"O-Okay" he took off his blazer and sat beside her on her bed putting his arm behind her head."Y-You don't have to if you don't want to" he shook his head.

"You want it.I am helping you" Heejin blushed when he tapped her nose."Let's watch movies?" Heejin nodded and Taeyong turned the TV on.

They watched the movie until they both dozed off instantly.

2 HOURS LATER

"WHERE IS SHE?!" they gasped as soon as they saw Taeyong and Heejin sleeping together on a bed."T-Taeyong hyung!!" Jaehyun yelled and he woke up.

"Huh? What what?!" he got up but he stopped when he felt weigh in his arm.He found that Heejin was still in his arm.

"Hyung who is that?!" Haechan yelled."S-She is my adopted sister!!!" Mark ran into the house panting hard.

"Don't lie!!" Eunmi yelled as she stared at his ex in angered.Heejin then woke up a little bit.

"Urgh why is it so loud?" she whined turning to Taeyong and hugged his waist."H-Heejin!! U-Um can you guys go out first?" Taeyong scratched his head blushing a little.

"WHO IS THAT BITCH?!" Eunmi stormed to Taeyong pulling him out from the bed and shook Heejin up."What happened?" she yawned sleepily and Eunmi scoffed.

"YOU!! YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!! SUCH A BITCH!!" Eunmi pulled Heejin's hair and she whined in pain.

"O-Ow my hair!! Please stop it ow!!" Heejin cried holding her head."STOP IT!!" Taeyong growled and pulled Eunmi from Heejin.

"Get out from my house!!" Eunmi sarcastically laughed."That's why you don't have time for me?! Because of that bitch?!" Heejin curled up to the blanket in terrified.

"NO!! SHE'S NOT EVEN AT FAULT!!" Mark then brought Heejin out to another room leaving the others in confusion.

——–—–

"Why don't you tell us the truth then?" Doyoung asked confusedly."I-I thought that maybe you guys will think that I am lying and I was the one that made her pregnant even though it was not me" they nodded in agreement.

"Well yeah.We will think like what you said if you tell us right away" Jaehyun nodded shrugging his shoulders after."So what now?" Haechan asked.

"Heejin is fine" Mark smiled a little as soon as he left her room."She's not hurt is she?" Mark shook his head.

"Maybe a little dizzy.You know pregnant woman" Taeyong sighed in relief."Wait what time is it?" Haechan showed him his watch.

"4.40 pm?! Heejin must eat now!!" Taeyong rushed to the kitchen looking for food in the fridge leaving the guys dumbfounded.

"Why do I feel like Heejin noona is his wife this time?"