🌹10

Taeyong was in his office when someone knocked the door."Come in" he said and the door opened revealing Mark.

"Hey Mark" he smiled at the younger."Hey hyung" Mark took a seat in front of Taeyong.

"What's up?" The boss asked and Mark handed him the files."We need to go to Hong Kong for our new project with Mr Qian.

"Ahh I see.He isn't come here is he?" Taeyong asked while examining the files thoroughly."I guess so" Mark shrugged.

"Are you coming with us?" he asked and Mark shook his head."I'm still with Uncle's project remember?" he said and Taeyong nodded.

"Ahh I forgot you're still in progress with Dad.That's okay I'll just go with Jeno this time" Taeyong said and Mark nodded his head.

"Hyung.I'm just asking" Mark suddenly spoke up."What is it?" Taeyong questioned."Don't you feel tired being a CEO?" he asked and Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I mean you know like don't you need like a s-short break? Besides you have a fiancée now" Mark mumbled and Taeyong shrugged.

"That's a good idea" Mark smirked a little."But not now.Heejin still needs lot of care after giving birth so I'll think about it" Mark's frowned and nodded.

"F-Fine.Don't overwork okay?" Taeyong chuckled at his advice."Yeah yeah" Mark then left Taeyong's office straight to Eunmi's office.

"So he agreed?" she asked and Mark nodded his head."But why am I in this evil plan noona?" He asked curiously.

"This is not an evil plan!! This is our chance.I can have Taeyong.You can have this fking company" Mark nodded and she smirked at the innocent boy.

————

"MOM THIS IS NOT TASTY!!" Heejin whined at her mother who was trying to feed her a bowl of fish soup.

"You have to eat it! It's good for you after giving birth!" Hye In nagged at her stubborn daughter.

"NO! IT DOESN'T TASTE GOOD!" Heejin whined out loud and her mother sighed."You're a mom already so be matured huh?!" she scolded Heejin but she still ignored her.

"AISH!" Hye In groaned ended up cooking a chicken porridge instead."Nom nom" Heejin munched happily while Hye In was thinking on another recipes for abstinence.

Suddenly, Taehee cried out."Oh? Baby?" Heejin said as she reached for her baby in the small crib beside her."Is he hungry?" Heejin asked and her mother guide her.

"I think so.He must be hungry after his nap" Hye In said and Heejin breastfed her son.

Not long after, Taeyong came back as soon as he finished with his works."Hey Mom.Sorry I had too much works to finish" Taeyong greeted his future mother in law.

"It's okayy.I don't mind staying here!" Hye In chuckled playing with her grandson."Hey little guy" Taeyong poked his cheek and the baby giggled.

"Should I send you home mom?" Taeyong asked and she shook her head."That's okay.Your dad is on his way here" she said and Heejin walked downstairs joining the chat.

"Hey baby.How are you?" he helped her up as she chuckled."Good! BUT MOM FORCED ME TO EAT STINKY FISH SOUP" Heejin whined.

"Duhh it's good for you so what's wrong with that? She didn't even eat it by the way.I had to cook chicken porridge for her instead" Hye In sighed and Taeyong looked at his fiancée.

"You should eat it next time.It's good for you" he patted her head."No" she looked away walking to the couch."Ayy she's stubborn like her mom" Ah In suddenly spoke up as he walked into the house.

"HEY!" his wife and daughter yelled as he shrugged."See?" he looked at Taeyong and they both laughed.

"Come on let's go home.The fuel tank is nearly empty" Ah In said."WHY DON'T YOU FILL IT THEN?!" Hye In scolded him.

"I'M NOT THE ONE THAT DRIVING IT EVERY DAY!! SO WHY SHOULD I?!" Hye In scoffed and pulled his ear."Don't be that selfish can you?!" they fought like children as Heejin sighed.

"Mom just go home.You need rest hm?" she said and Hye In left after bidding them goodbyes with Ah In.

"Taeyongie go shower first" Heejin said as she cleaned the mess."Okay babe" he left to the room leaving Taehee and Heejin.

"Come here you little coochie coo" she took him into her arms tickling his belly.