🌹01

"LET'S BREAK UP!!"

"FUCK!!" Taeyong groaned shutting his eyes tightly in frustration.He messed with his hair as he sighed loudly.

"You never have time for me!!"

"I hate you!!"

"You don't love me!!"

"STOP!!" Taeyong shouted out at the voice in his head, replaying what his ex said."Just stop" his tear fall remembering their memories together.He sobbed while trying to calm himself down.

FIZZ!!

Taeyong slightly flinched at the loud sound of thunder signing for a heavy rain later.Suddenly, it was raining cats and dogs that made Taeyong looked at the window on his left.

"It's raining again" he sighed turning back to his hands.Suddenly he heard the doorbell rang continuosly."HELP!!! IS ANYONE HOME?!!!" he furrowed his eyebrows and quickly ran outside of the house.

Taeyong saw a girl standing in front of his door soaked in rain.Her face was red and she had some bruises on herself.

"M-Mr please help me!!!" she cried holding his arms tightly.Taeyong was about to say something when someone yelled out.

"COME HERE!! YOU'RE SUCH A TROUBLESOME!!" A guy in a black
hoodie looking furious, shouted as Taeyong pulled the sobbing girl into his house hiding her behind his back.

"YOU ---" Taeyong cut his sentence."ONE STEP CLOSER AND I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!" he threatened amd the guy glared at them before storming away from the house.

"T-Thank you Mr!! I-I---" she bowed down and fainted on her spot."Y-YAH!! MISS?! MISS WAKE UP!!" he cursed in his mind and brought her into one of his guest room.

He called his neighbour for help and they gladly helped him."Thank you so much aunty" he said and the old woman smiled widely.

"It's nothing.I'm just helping you and this poor girl here.Wait let me call my personal doctor" she said and Taeyong thanked her again.

——–—–

"O-Ow!!" the girl woke up seeing everything unfamiliar to her.She scanned around the expensive interior design room.

"W-Where am I?" she looked around and saw Taeyong sitting on a chair in the balcony.

"M-Mr!! I---" Taeyong turned to her."Oh you woke up.Stay there" he gently pushed her back laying her down to the bed.

"Don't move too much.You have to take care of the baby too" he said and she widened her eyes in shocked."B-Baby?" he nodded his head at her question.

"Y-You meant a b-baby? I-In my belly?" She asked again."Yes! 25 days already!!"  Taeyong smiled widely answering her questions.She suddenly bursted out crying making the owner of the house panicked.

"H-Hey did I say something wrong?!" he asked as he didn't know what to do so he just sat there staring at her crying her heart out.

After minutes of crying, she finally calmed down."You okay now?" she nodded."S-Sorry" she sniffed wiping her face with her trembling hands.

"L-Let me bring you home okay?" he said and she shook her head vigorously.Taeyong tilted his head in confusion.

"M-My b-boyfriend will beat me!! P-Please Mr don't send me home!! I-I beg you!!" Taeyong looked at her begging for help."So that means these are from him too?" he asked pointing at the bruises.

She slowly nodded her head.He felt pity for her and thought for a few minutes to consider everything.

I don't have girlfriend.It's not a crime right? Besides she's pregnant.I have to help her.

He sighed and nodded his head."F-Fine.You can stay here okay?" her eyes widened in happiness and relief.

"Really?! Thank you so much sir!! T-Thank you!!" she bowed a few times while sitting on the bed as he nodded his head again.

"I can work here!! I can be a maid can't I?" Taeyong was about to protest but he can't just let her stay here for free or let her go back to her abusive boyfriend.

"Y-Yes you can" she smiled widely and thanked him profusely."This is your room.Opposite yours is mine" she nodded.

"Thank you Mr!!"