🌹18

"Taehee?! Buddy let's eat!!" Mark cheered but the 4 year old boy just ran around the house refusing to eat."Aish let me show you how" Doyoung took the kid to his seat and sat in front of him.

"Look! Look! Airplane!" he swung the spoon around and Taehee opened his mouth."Aum! Is it good?" Doyoung asked and Taehee just wiggled happily while munching on his food.

"Luckily we have Doyoung hyung here" Jeno smiled in relief."Tch tch" Doyoung gave them annoyed face."Wait when will Taeyong hyung and Heejin come back?" Mark asked.

"Taeyong hyung have works in 5 days? So his honeymoon must be longer than that" Jaehyun said shrugging his shoulders.

"He took two weeks off from work?!" Jeno shrieked while looking at their online schedule."Yah that's so nice" Haechan sighed in jealousy.

"Should we marry too so we can take days off?"

————

"Wakey wakey" Taeyong whispered into his wife's ear as she squirmed sleepily under the blanket.

"Hey we'll go to beach hm?" he said trying to get her out of the bed but she just shook her head hugging his waist closer.

"Let's just rest" Heejin mumbled in her slumber and he chuckled softly."Did I went too hard?" he asked teasingly and she slapped his chest.

"I hate you" she went back to sleep and he kissed her forehead joining her to sleep too.

After they sleep enough, they had lunch together in the balcony."Mm~ this is good" Heejin munched her food as she fed Taeyong too.

"Baby, I have a few plans for tonight so choose one okay?" Heejin nodded."Garden park, watch penguins, beach or bridge walk" he suggested.

"Hmm it's not fun to go to garden park and watch penguins at night.We'll go to beach tomorrow so bridge walk is fine" Heejin said and Taeyong nodded taking out his phone.

"I rent the car for 2 weeks so let's go out early.I afraid there'll be a traffic jam" he said while looking at his phone as his wife hummed softly.

2 hours later

There were Taeyong and Heejin passing the Sydney Harbour Bridge while admiring the beautiful night and lights around the bridge.

"This is beautiful" Heejin said and Taeyong smiled widely while holding her hand tight.They walked on the 1.5km bridge before going to a restaurant for dinner.

"Babe.I start my work tomorrow for 5 days" Taeyong said and Heejin looked at him worriedly.

"Why you tell me now? You must be tired.You need enough rest for tomorrow" she held his hand and he shook his head.

"Nah I'll just do my work in the hotel with my laptop.I'll meet my partner on the fourth and fifth day" he explained and she nodded.

"Well just tell me if you need anything.I'll help!?" she cheered and he pinched her cheeks.

"But yeah, what will you do when I'm busy with work?" he asked and she pouted her lips thinking about her activities.

"OH! I'll watch you all day?" she suggested and he laughed at her."YAH WHY YOU LAUGH?!" she whined slapping his arms.

"You're so cute!!" Taeyong kissed her forehead and she pouted cutely."Okay you can watch me all day" she giggled happily and they had their dinner together.