🌹12

"Hyung!! Open up!!" Jeno knocked the door and it opened."Yah stop banging the door!" Taeyong scolded the younger and he smiled cheekily.

"Hehehehehe" Jeno giggled and ran into his hyung's suite aiming the big couch to land on.

"Yah yah don't ruin anything.They are freakin expensive stuffs here" Taeyong warned and Jeno pouted a little as he laid on the couch comfortably.

"Hyung let's eat!" Jeno asked and Taeyong nodded."Go order.I need to call Ten.Here my card" Taeyong passed him his debut card and went into his room getting ready for the important call.

"Heheh" Jeno smirked widely looking at the card.

————

"Call me if something comes up" Hye In said and she passed her daughter the excited baby.

"Sure Mom" Heejin smiled widely and gently tickled her son as he giggled loudly.Then a car stopped by in front of their house.

"That must be them.We'll go first.Bye grandma~" she waved his hands and they left to the car that was waiting for them.

"Hey little one!!" Haechan cheered and reached for him."Yah yah careful!! You might break him!!" Doyoung said while focusing on the road.

"Shut up!!" Haechan hissed and Doyoung scoffed unbelievably."That kid" he poked his inner cheek while the remaining passengers were laughing at them.

"Aww he's so smol!" Haechan cooed at the child on his lap."Support his back or he'll fall" Mark helped the younger while Heejin laid back a little.

"You tired?" Jaehyun asked."A little.I can't sleep all night" Heejin pouted a little."Why? Are you sick?" Mark asked worriedly.

"No.This baby monster didn't want to sleep so we stayed up all night" she sighed and they chuckled softly."You little naughty monster" Haechan booped his nose and Taehee giggled.

Soon, they arrived at the mall."What are we doing here?" Haechan asked."Haha bake cakes here.SHOPPING OF COURSE!!" Doyoung said and Haechan rolled his eyes in annoyed.

"Aish don't fight here.Let's have fun!!" Jaehyun cheered lighting up the mood."Sure" Heejin said while carrying her son in her arms.

"Heejin why don't we buy a stroller for you? It must be hard carrying Taehee around" Doyoung said while looking at her struggling with the wiggling baby in her arms.

"Uh maybe later when I find work.I don't have money now" she mumbled her words in ashamed."Nah we'll buy one for you.Let's go!!" Haechan said walking towards the escalator as they all looked for baby shops.

"Ah there" Mark said and they turned to his gaze.Taehee then cried out and Heejin worriedly checked him."Why baby?" she asked checking his pampers and it was empty.

She looked at her watch and it was his meal time."Oh my not now" she sighed loudly."Why?" Haechan asked and she shyly looked away.

"He wants to eat" Doyoung and Jaehyun blinked their eyes awkwardly while the youngsters were in confusion.

"Oh do you bring his foods then?" Mark asked innocently and Jaehyun slapped his arm."He is still a baby so he need special milk" Jaehyun explained silently.

"Ohhh I see" Mark and Haechan exclaimed and they looked for mother's care room where the mothers can take care of their babies.

When Heejin found one, she went there proceeding with her stuffs.After Taehee was full, they both went back to the men in the baby shop.

"I'm back.So sorry for that" she smiled awkwardly."That's okay.It's normal to every human being" Mark said and she nodded her head before sighing in relief.

"Aww he's sleepy" Haechan cooed at Taehee who was resting his head on Heejin's shoulder tiredly."Yeah he always goes to sleep after meals" Heejin chuckled.

"Then let's choose one so he can sleep comfortably" Jaehyun said pointing at the many types of baby strollers.

"Sure"