Chapter 6: The Answers

Author's POV

Bakugou let out a loud grunt as he wakes up from the sedative. He rubs his eyes already in a bad mood. He looked around at his surroundings already want to break something but a voice that is familiar stop him.

Y/N: You never change don't you?

Bakugou's eyes widen as he turned to the familiar voice. There was Y/N sitting on a chair with Holly on his lap. His arm was resting on his chin while the other arm was running through Holly's fur. Holly, the wolf was tilting her head at Bakugou. Curious of who this new person is.

Bakugou: Y/N? How the f-

Y/N: It's a long story... But Holly was able to help me, giving me a second chance.

Bakugou look down at the wolf who was resting in Y/N's lap. She was smiling and feeling relaxed by Y/N's hands going through her fur. Bakugou stand up from Y/N's bed, feeling a little bit of pain but he fought the pain anyway. He walk to Y/N slowly pulling him to a hug.

Bakugou: You idiot, you have any idea how much pain this stupid class I'm in are feeling right now?

Y/N: Heh, Mr. Aizawa said something a bit similar.

Bakugou: Mr. Aizawa is here?

Y/N: Yeah, after... After our rescue mission for you was complete, he was able to find out where my cabin was at. How? I really don't know but I'm not surprised since I figured he would be one of the first that found out.

Bakugou: Heh, so why aren't you coming back? Coming back home?

Y/N: As much as I love to, that little girl Eri was taken as well.

Bakugou: Eri too!?

Y/N: Yeah, and I'm going to go find her!

Bakugou looked at him, the excited confident Y/N. He was really determine on finding that little child. Bakugou didn't know what to feel about this situation. Well part of him thinks that Y/N can take care of himself. But another part of him doesn't want to lose Y/N, not for a second time. He came to the realization of something, something he should've ask Y/N earlier. Toga.

Bakugou: Hey kid! Why in the hell is Toga with you?

Y/N was gonna walk out of the room to give Bakugou some time to himself but he stop himself as soon as he said that. He let out a little giggle as he put his hands in his pockets. He didn't know why but his face was turning red and he don't know why.

Bakugou: I'm pretty sure you know that she is also a villain.

Y/N: A former villain. Bakugou I get where you are coming from but people can change. If she didn't save me I still would be dead even if Holly resurrected me. And you would still be captured if Toga wasn't there to back me up. Now I know we both have our own opinions on her but I believe that I can put her in the right path. The path to becoming a hero.

Y/N's little speech only got a 'Tsk' from Bakugou. But then he smirked as he was expecting something like that from Y/N. Y/N tilted his head in confusion and was about to ask before Bakugou cut it.

Bakugou: I should've expect that you would say something so stupid. But then again your Y/N L/N so I'm not that surprised. If you believe that kind of crap then I guess I'll let you do your work.

Y/N: T-Thanks Bakugou. Come on we should head downstairs.

Bakugou nodded as he and Y/N headed downstairs where they met Aizawa which he was tired as usual. But nonetheless he praised Y/N for saving Bakugou but also lectured him because the pros should've handled the situation and Y/N isn't a pro at all.

Aizawa: *sigh* So Toga is gonna stay here with you?

Y/N: Mhm.. I know that she was a villain and all that but please give her a second chance.

Aizawa looks at the sleeping Toga and then back at Y/N. His eyes were full of confidence. Confident in him, Toga, and his decisions. Aizawa sighs as he nods at him, allowing Toga to stay with him.

Aizawa: All right, all right... She stays with you.

Y/N: Yes! Thank you so much Aizawa, I promise you won't regret this.

Aizawa: I know. Now I'm assuming you know where Eri is too?

Y/N: *sigh* Sadly no. I was only able to find out where Bakugou is. But I do have this!

Y/N walks to a drawer as he grabs a newspaper. He throws it to Aizawa which he surprisingly catches since Y/N's throw was way off. On the newspaper was a huge base. A huge base that definitely belong to the assassins.

Y/N: Apparently there's another base that's not far from here. I thought I cleared all the bases that were in this forest and beyond but I guess not.

Aizawa: You think they have information on where Eri is?

Y/N: Don't know but it wouldn't hurt to check tomorrow.

Aizawa: You going to go in that base tomorrow?

Y/N: Of course! There's absolutely no reason for me to not go and investigate.

Aizawa sighs as he scratches the back of his head. He knew Y/N was a little stubborn and it was no surprised to him. But still he felt a little proud at how much Y/N grown. He rubs his eyes before speaking to him, clearly a bit annoyed as well.

Aizawa: Tomorrow. Afternoon. After school ends. We meet here.

Y/N: You gonna come too!?

Aizawa: Well I cant let you get hurt again can I?

Y/N: All right! Tomorrow it is then!

Aizawa: Heh, alright. You better be ready till then.

Y/N: Don't worry, I will be!

Aizawa: Good, I'm going back to Heights Alliance. Bakugou is probably wondering what's taking so long. He probably left without me.

Y/N: That's Bakugou for you. It's really good seeing you again Aizawa.

Aizawa: Right back at you kid. Alright then, see you tomorrow then.

Y/N: See you tomorrow!

Aizawa left with Bakugou that surprisingly waited for him. Y/N sighs to himself as he has to get prepared for tomorrow. He looked back at Toga who was sleeping in the couch, clearly drained out from the battle. Y/N grabs a blanket that was near and puts it on Toga, making her warm. He walks upstairs, getting ready to call it a day. There was Holly tilting her head as him, which Y/N noticed.

Y/N: What is it?

Holly: You not gonna take her tomorrow aren't you?

Y/N: As much as I want to, I think it's better if she stays here. If there are any more pro heroes that are coming to the base and Toga's there, they are most likely to arrest her.

Holly: I guess your right. Well come on, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.

Y/N: Your right Holly... I do...

A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK! AHHH IT FEELS GREAT TO GET BACK TO WRITING! GOD I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH🥺. I felt like this chapter wasn't as good as the others since it has been a while since I wrote. But yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter! Imma go eat Macaroni and Cheese now. Take care everyone! OOOH also subscribe to my YouTube Channel Andyl90! Okay thats all bye bye!