Chapter 1: Y/N's Side, His Death

Author's POV

Izuku: I can't believe he's gone...

Bakugou: Tch, Yeah me too Izuku...

All of Class 1-A were in the funeral home looking at the casket that has Y/N's dead body. He look so peaceful as he was in there. The boys were extremely sad while the girls have puffy red eyes. They all were close to Y/N despite being a quirkless boy, yes including Bakugou.

Momo: Do you remember him cheering for all of us in the sports festival?

Todoroki: Yeah, how he was congratulating us on how well we all did.

Fumikage: It was like he was our number one fan for all of us.

Tsuyu: Yeah, ribbit.

Ochaco: Well I think he's our favorite number one fan.

Everyone: Agreed!

Everyone laughed a bit at the scene, all but Izuku. Bakugou and Ochaco were the only two that notice this. Ochaco wanted to go and comfort him but Bakugou shakes his head at her. He wanted to talk to him, this is his childhood friend he's talking about. Bakugou places a hand on his shoulder.

Bakugou: Hey Deku...

Izuku: It's all my fault...

Bakugou: Don't say that Deku.

Izuku: If only I have more energy left, I could've finished Muscular and save Kota and Y/N. But Y/N died protecting us, and I have to stand there and watch it all happened.

Bakugou: Deku, listen. If Y/N didn't do anything at all, all three of you would've died. He saved you from Muscular and me from being capture.

Izuku: *sigh* I know, he's a true hero.

Bakugou: Damn right he is.

All of Class 1-A turned their attention to Aizawa and All Might. They were walking towards them with sad expressions as well. They looked at Y/N as a child, Class 1-A's child. Y/N hanged out with Class 1-A the most when he gets the chance to visit them thanks to Nezu.

Aizawa: Hey Class, how you been?

Iida: We're holding up sir.

Kirishima: Yeah man, we trying the best we can.

Aizawa: I know it's a sad day for all of us. Y/N was a good child to meet.

Kaminari: Yeah he is.

Jirou: I can't believe he's, I just can't.

All Might: We all can't Miss Jirou, but you all should get to your seats. The funeral director is about to start.

Everyone nodded as they took their seats. There they were Class 1-B, The Big Three, All of the UA teachers and staffs, and some of the pro heroes included Hawks and Endeavor. But there was two people that weren't there, Y/N's Parents. Toru was the one to speak about it.

Toru: I can't believe they didn't show up!

Ojiro: Who?

Aoyama: Y/N's so called parents.

Shoji: Yeah, I cant believe his own parents showed up.

Mina: What kind of people are they?

As everyone else were talking about how his parents didn't show up, the funeral director was ready to begin. Everyone's attention was at him, he also look sadden about this despite not knowing Y/N, he can tell that he was a good person.

Funeral Director: Today we are here to remember a great man, Y/N L/N. He was a great human being, a great kid, a great hero. We have a few people that would like to speak, Shota Aizawa, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Katsuki Bakugou.