Chapter 9: One Step Forward, Five Steps Back

Y/N's POV (Been a while since I did First POV)

I can't believe I just had sex with her

It was around 5 in the morning and I just woke up from a dreamless night. It's been a couple of days after we successfully taken Eri back from those Assassins or whatever Aizawa name was. Ughh I should get up, but first a shower and some clothes.

My chest is currently wrapped around by Toga, I blush a slightly shade of red as I was able to be free. I grabbed a new set of clothes and headed straight for the bathroom. Locking the door behind me and turning on the showers. I felt embarrassed that I was still thinking of those noises. The gagging, the slurping, the moaning. And the fact that she was the dominant one during half of their sexual activity before I took ov- okay you know what I'm not finishing that sentence.

After about 15 minutes, I was done with cleaning myself- why do everything I think sounds just wrong. Anyways I think it is a Saturday, I should probably inform Aizawa that I have her. After brushing my teeth and getting ready for the day, I feel more energetic than ever. I walk out of the bathroom only to kiss my sleeping girlfriend on the forehead. I let a note on the side for her, Incase she worries on where I am.

Currently I was carrying the sleeping Eri, she was shy at first but thanks to Holly we were able to get her to trust us. I bought her mini pancakes for her to have for breakfast, chocolate chip too! Then she fell asleep, she must feel tired and scared on what happened to her. If I was her age I would be too.

I walked out of the forest, I forgot how close the city is. It's like the city is my neighbor. Anyways, I should probably get to Aizawa. He did told me to bring her as soon as possible. And keeping her longer would make things a bit more complicated... Ahhh a scary Aizawa was, well horrifying.

As I was walking around to find Aizawa's apartment, which I have no idea why I'm having so much trouble I noticed something unusual. There was a tall guy, and pretty muscular too. He looked a bit familiar but my eyes widen once I saw that smirk. No... it's him... The muscles... The hair, the skin tone, the smirk. It's him.

I gotta run, I can't fight him in a place right here. Besides I have a fucking child with me. Villains probably love hunting the innocent down. I heard a whimper in my arms, shit I forgot Eri was in my arms! How did I forget?

Eri: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Sorry Eri, we'll being followed. Stay quiet.

I checked behind me and he was far away but he still got his eyes set on me. Shit, so crowded why did it had to be the weekend. I was so worried that I accidentally bumped into someone. I got up and quickly apologize but my eyes widen as I bumped into someone I didn't expect to be here, Bakugou. His eyes also widen in surprised but confused too.

Bakugou: Y/N? What are- Hey! Let go!

I grabbed him by the arm as I dragged him into the alleyway. His shouting might gave us away. Thankfully not many people were in the way so it was able to get to it. I let go of Bakugou's arm and he seems a tiny bit pissed off.

Bakugou: Y/N? What the hell was that?

Y/N: Not in front of Eri!

Bakugou's eye once again squinted in confusion till he saw Eri in my arms, her eyes filled with scared and terror. This makes Bakugou a bit more confused as everything was happening so fast.