Chapter 10: Mission Hot Daddy Dabi?

Author's POV

Toga groaned in pain as she was knocked out from such fast event. She looked around and noticed that she was in Y/N's bedroom. There on the floor she saw Holly, the wolf bear hybrid. The hybrid's body was glowing green as she looks to be knocked out as well. Her fur was darken, burnt. She tries to remember what happened but all she could remember was Y/N telling her that he was gonna take Eri back. And speaking of Y/N, where is our so called protagonist? Before Toga could find the answers she needed the door opened revealing a rat, mouse, thing?

???: You must be Toga am I right?

Toga: Um yes? That's me.

Nezu: I see, my name is Nezu and I'm the principal of U.A. High School.

Toga: Oh! I think I remembered Y/N talked about you, Nice to meet you!

Nezu: Ahh yes, speaking of Y/N I need to talk to you about him.

Toga has a confused look on her face but Nezu motioned for her to follow him. Once they made their way to the living room, Toga gasps loudly as she saw her boyfriend's state. His body was glowing all black and he seems to have steady breathing. It's like as if he's asleep but can't wake up ever.

Toga: W-What happened to him?

Nezu: That's what I'm hoping to ask you. Bakugou said he saw something wearing all black.

Toga: Something? Meaning it's not a human?

Nezu: That's what he told me. To him it look like a ghost or some kind of grim reaper. Do you have any idea who this creature is?

Toga: Honestly, no idea sir...

Nezu: Hmm, that's a shame. Bakugou saids the Nightmare is what people calls it.

Toga: The Nightmare huh? Never heard of him, sorry...

Nezu: That's fine...

Toga looks back to her unconscious boyfriend, worry fill her. She grabs Y/N's hand and squeezes it not too tightly. Nezu noticed this and has seen himself that Toga, the once known villain has changed to a future hero. Nezu slowly smiles as he gets ready to leave.

Toga: Wait! Where are you going? We can't just leave Y/N like this we have to help him!

Nezu: Of course, that's why I'm going back to UA High. The teachers there do know or should know how to help someone like Y/N. I'm just worried on how they gonna react to the news because they don't know that he's alive.

Toga: Right... not many people know that he came back from the dead...

Nezu: Mhm! Well have a good day Toga.

Toga nodded and wave goodbye at the talking rat, mouse, thingy. She never get used to what Nezu is. But Toga went to grab herself a cup of coffee. She went back to sit down on the kitchen chair, the coffee cup on the table. As she took sips she tried to remember what happened. She don't remember being face first into Y/N's bed. But then her eyes widen and it all came back to her.

Flashback to Chapter 9

Toga: I can't believe that you're here...

Toga was still in the forest where Y/N's home is except that she was way far away from the house as she couldn't believe that the person standing in front of her was here, Dabi. That same look that shows that he really don't give a fuck. Toga was holding a knife, usually her main weapon. Dabi sighs to himself as his hands now have a blue fire. Around him were bloody dead birds and goats.