Chapter 2: Toga Side, Leaving

Author's POV

The League Of Villains were now consisting of Himiko Toga, Muscular, Twice, Dabi, Kurogiri, Spinner, Mr.Compress, and Tomura Shigaraki. After they failed to capture Katsuki Bakugou, they were forced to retreat. And it was safe to say that Shigaraki was livid.

Shigaraki: HOW THE HELL DID WE FAIL!?

Kurogiri: Young master, calm down! They got the upper hand on us, that's all!

Shigaraki: All For One is captured! Without him, what are we supposed to do? Our attack did nothing, the plan failed!

Muscular: Well that may not be true.

All eyes were now on Muscular as they looked on in confusion. No one did know that Muscular has killed a student that some of the League Of Villains known, that student was Y/N as he did cause them some problems. Dabi was the first to speak.

Dabi: You have something hiding from us?

Muscular: The students were powerful all right but i was able to kill one.

Twice: Really!?

Muscular: Yeah, think his name was Y/N L/N or something like that.

Kurogiri: Y/N L/N?

Shigaraki: Oh! That brat! He has cause us some trouble.

Toga: Really? How so?

Shigaraki: During the attack in the USJ, he was smart and was able to figure out the Nomu weakness as well as its strengths.

Kurogiri: That's how the attack on USJ failed. I wish he would've join us, he could've been a great asset to us.

Shigaraki: Yeah, he would've been useful. Anyways, y'all go away! I don't want you all here right now.

Everyone was leaving the main room to head off to a different room. Toga was the last to leave but something was stopping her. It was the thought of Y/N. Sure she didn't know who he was but she was interested to say the least. Instead of leaving, she walks up to Kurogiri and Shigaraki to ask them a question.

Toga: Hey Kurogiri, Shigaraki? Can you tell me more about Y/N?

Kurogiri: Really? What do you think young master?

Shigaraki: Well sure I guess. If Muscular really did kill him, what's the point of not telling you about Y/N.

Shigaraki turns to opens up a draw to find something. Toga was curious but soon she saw a flash drive that Shigaraki threw, Toga was quick enough to catch it. As she was inspecting on the drive, Shigaraki spoke.

Shigaraki: This drive contains all of Y/N L/N. There's a computer on the second door to the left of the hallway that you can use.

Toga nodded as she walks away to head towards the room to put the drive in. Once the drive was in, there was a file that contains all information about Y/N. There showed a photo of Y/N and everything about him underneath him. Toga's cheeks turned to a light pink color but she doesn't notice. She starts to read it some of what the file said out loud.

Toga: Y/N L/N... About 16 years old... His parents didn't think much of him as they thought of him as some accident, some mistake... He is quirkless but him not having a quirk doesn't stop him, he incredibly smart in the battlefield as he was able to figure out the Nomu's weakness in the USJ in just a matter of seconds. Many attempts of trying to have him join to the League Of Villains failed, obviously by a "lovely" talk to him in private.

Toga: Hmm... he does sound like a nice guy just by looking at him. I mean someone smart enough to figure that Nomu's weakness from the USJ. I wouldn't think a pro hero could find it that quickly.