Chapter 8: Some Encounter

3rd POV

Toga: Why are we in Antarctica again!?

Y/N: Because that is where Eri is at.

Toga: Okay, but why did they pick Antarctica?

Y/N: Well you get the chance to ask them when we get there.

Y/N and Toga are currently riding on Hana, Y/N's spiritual eagle. Their destination is the cold oh so deadly Antarctica. Why are they going there is to retrieve Eri. But why did the Assassins chose there, well let's just hope they got their answer.

The ride was quiet as Toga was mumbling to herself. Y/N was sharpening his axes before asking Toga a question. A question about the message that he receive when he was investigating the building with Aizawa.

Y/N: So, did you get that book?

Toga: Ooh Yeah! Blood Manipulation by Chimamire Kaiketsu. I was hoping it could help me with my quirk.

A/N: If y'all know this OC you are a legend, also this OC is owned by 2Gunmen

Y/N: Ahh, how is that going?

Toga: Well, we are about to find out once we get there.

Toga makes herself comfortable as she lays down, her head was resting on Y/N's legs. Y/N blushes a deep shade of red as he hope she didn't notice, he move his hands to her hair which got her to smile. He plays with her hair for a while as this ride to Antarctica, well it's going to be a long one.

Meanwhile back at UA High, Bakugou was having his own thoughts about Y/N. He wasn't really worried about him, ever since he told him about the mission to save that child he was wondering when he would return from his mission. Not only that but what's the next step? Would Y/N applied for UA High? That wouldn't make sense as it was too late, right?

Kirishima: Bakubro? You good bro?

Bakugou: Tch! Of course I am!

Kirishima: Are you sure? You seem bothered when you came back.

Bakugou: Tch! I'm not bothered one bit!

Kirishima: Okay then...

As Kirishima left to go to his seat, Bakugou knew he was somewhat right. He was bothered by the fact that Y/N was working with Toga. But when Y/N explain his side, he knew that he wouldn't be able to change his mind. Bakugou sighs as he doesn't let this bother him anymore.

Back to Y/N and Toga as she cuddle up to Y/N's body. He was blushing mad red and he thought that it was cute as he hold onto the girl like a stuff animal. He was stroking her hair, something Toga enjoys a lot. But soon Hana let out a screech, they were close.

Y/N knew he wasn't bothered as the weather feels colder. But he was worried about Toga as it could get her sick. His body was outlined in a green aura as his body temperature was getting warm. Toga giggles as she slowly wakes up.

Toga: Mmm... you're warm.

Y/N: Hehe, your welcome.

Toga: Hey Y/N? Can I ask you something?

Y/N: Hmm, sure?

Toga: What are we?

Y/N paused at the question, he knew what the answer was but it's not too easy to say. Of course they are partners but throughout the last couple of weeks, he has been falling for her slowly. And it's safe to admit that he has a crush on Toga. Little does he know that she has a crush on him too. Y/N smiles shyly as he looks at her in the eyes.

Y/N: Well, we are partners of course! But...

Toga: But..?

Y/N: But maybe I want this friendship to be something more, something special.

Toga: Oh, is that so?

Toga smirks at the boy as he was looking at her confused. She giggles as she sat on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist. Y/N blushes furiously as he bites his lip. He couldn't take it anymore. Y/N pulls her chin closely, smashing his lips against her. Toga smiles as they make out for a couple of minutes, enjoying this little moment.

They both pulled away as they both have a massive blush on their faces, Y/N was blushing more than Toga. She giggles as she pulls him to a tight hug, pulling his face against her breast.

Toga: Argh! You are just so adorable I wanna eat you up!

Y/N: *muffled* Toga! I... Can't... Breathe...

Toga: Oh? Sorry, it looks like you were having fun.

Toga lets go of the hug as Y/N was breathing heavily. She giggles as she was enjoying her fun with her new boyfriend. She whispers in his ear, continuing.

Toga: Well, looks like it's official.

Y/N: Hehe yeah.

Toga: There is something we can do...

Y/N: O-Oh?

Toga: We can make a baby!

Y/N: W-What!? Toga!?

Toga: Hehe, right now!

Y/N: R-Right now!?

Toga: Yup!

Y/N: You want to have sex on a spiritual eagle that is taking us to Antarctica?

Toga: Hehehe, if not then we'll do it in your cabin.

Y/N: I-I-Um...

Toga was laughing loudly as she pulls him again in a hug. Y/N was pouting as he looks down. Toga giggles as she pokes him in the nose, trying to get the boy to smile.

Toga: Aww... don't be like that.

Y/N: Hmph!

Toga: You're really cute, you know that?

Y/N: Mhm... Eeek!

Y/N was suddenly tackled, pinned to the eagle's back by Toga. She smirks as she loves being dominant as she smashes her lips against Y/N. The boy slightly whimpers as she was exploring his mouth. He had to admitted it, it was hot and it was turning him on a little as he felt himself getting hard. Toga smirks as she felt him.

Before they could go any further, a loud screech interrupted them. They are here in Antarctica, the mission of finding Eri has begun. Toga groans annoyed but giggles at the now shy and flustered boy who was mumbling a bit.

Y/N: No fair... I was enjoying it too...

Toga: Hehe aww you cutie, don't worry we'll continue later.

Toga puts on a heavy coat to protect her from the cold as Hana landed not too far from the base of the Assassins. Y/N and Toga got off of Hana who flies away till Y/N summons him again. Y/N took a deep breath, they were ready for this. But not ready for a surprised attack.

As someone shoots out a blue flame.

Y/N was quick to react as he grabs Toga, pulling her down to the ground with him. The blue flame barely missed the two. Toga eyes widen as she recognized that blue flame anywhere. And that voice as she and Y/N turned around, in a stand-off with someone they didn't think they would encounter at a time like this.

???: I've been looking all over for you Toga.

Y/N: Wait a minute! Aren't you?

Toga: Dabi...

A/N: And that is it for this new exciting fiery chapter! Ha get it, fiery? Because Dabi has blue flames and... okay imma stop myself. Anyways I took a mini break but I'm back now, feeling more motivated than ever. But yeah I'll see you all in the next chapter, imma take my nap :D