Chapter 4: Mission Baku-GO

Author's POV

Toga: Hold on a minute! Do you even know where they even are?

Toga was trying to stop Y/N by pulling his arm towards her, as she was preventing him from going into a situation blindly. Y/N really wanted to get in on it but Toga's form grip on his arm couldn't allow him to do so.

Y/N: I have to save them Toga. I'm not sure who the little girl is, I'll work on that later. But Bakugou has always been one of those very few people I respect, he's also one of the strongest people I know.

Toga: Y/N... I know how much you want to save them both, but you going too fast. You going in this situation blindly and with no information. What we should do is wait for a bit and gather at least something up and then we can go.

Toga's voice was sounded very smoothly to Y/N, it wasn't in that killer happy villain tone or whatever it was like. But Y/N knew that Toga was right, he really want to save them although what's the price he'll pay if he goes in blind. He sighs deeply and lowers his head.

Y/N: Fine, I can wait...

Toga: Now that's the Y/N I know! You should go take a rest though, I'll handle what we can find on the computer.

Y/N: Okay... thanks Toga, I really needed that.

Toga: Of course, it's what you would do for me.

Y/N smiles as he went upstairs, leaving her to do work. He wanted to help her out with finding anything on the computer but he wasn't on the right track, his mind was too distracted and too messed up at the moment. Toga was right, he really do need a rest.

???: She was right you know.

Y/N turned to the source of whoever said that and he looked down at the floor. The person or more like animal who said that was the wolf-bear hybrid, the one that trained Y/N and brought him back into the world of living, Holly. Holly was laying down at the floor as she wasn't needed during the operation of entering in and out of the Assassin's base.

Y/N: Interesting... so you were listening Holly?

Holly: I was, but only because I care so much about the both of you.

Y/N smiles as he sat on the bed with Holly laying down on his leg getting her sleep. Y/N's eyes begin to get sleepy as he falls asleep, getting ready for tomorrow to save his friend Bakugou as well as the little girl. Or at least, that's what he thought...

30 Minutes Later

Y/N: AHHHH!!!

Y/N woke up all of the sudden as he sat up straight on his bed. He felt something wet coming out of his head, water. He looked around to see what was the cause of this until he look up from behind. Toga and her adorable smile was standing right behind him, Y/N's face was a deep red.

Y/N: T-Toga? I thought we were doing this tomorrow.

Toga: Why doing it tomorrow if you wanna do this right now, you want to save your friend right?

Y/N: I do-

Toga: Then come on! You have to see what I got!

Toga was dragging Y/N's arm, pulling him out of the bed and heading downstairs with Holly following right behind them. Y/N was still a little sleepy so he was a bit off until Toga shove a piece of paper in his face, making him snap out of it.

Y/N: Ow... okay I know I'm a bit out but-

Toga: Do you know this place?