| 10

The walk of shame was something that I was quite familiar with, but there was something about sneaking into the apartment I lived in with Draco Malfoy that felt just the same to me. Clearly, I wasn't alone in this thought because Blaise and Theo were up waiting for our imminent return. Theo had that stupid smirk on his face, and he was ready to pounce on us the moment he saw us.

"You thought you could ditch us at the club and get away with it?" He cackled. "I saw you two go into the bathroom together to hookup. You weren't very discrete."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "It's really not what you think, Theo."

"Let him think what he wants." Draco smirked proudly, "It's not going to change his mind anyway."

"Of course you would say that." I snapped at him, "If you get people to assume you slept with me it's like you won a prize. It's not the same the other way around you know."

"I can think of a few women who would beg to differ." He retorted.

"Pugsy doesn't count." I rolled my eyes. Draco opened his mouth to respond, but Theo cut him off.

"What is it you two were up to then?" Theo pried, "We're both dying to know." He pointed between himself and Zabini.

"Theo is dying to know. I just haven't gone to bed yet." Blaise tried to keep up his blasé persona, but I could tell by his eyes that he was just as interested in hearing the explanation as Theo.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in frustration. Draco shrugged, "You might as well show them."

I frowned at him, but rolled up the sleeve of Hermione's jacket that I was still wearing. The black skull and snake looked much more menacing under the bright apartment lights. Theo's confident smirk faded and all the blood drained from his face. Blaise's face had a similar look of shock, and for once, the duo was rendered speechless.

"Now you know." I frowned and re-covered my arm. "And to top it all off there was a break-in at Gringotts."

"Oh shit, my money!" Theo scrambled to his feet. I wasn't sure what he thought he could do about it even if he had been robbed.

"Your money is fine." Draco rolled his eyes, "They didn't take anything."

"I think Camille had something to do with it." I said as I thought back to how weird it was outside my old apartment.

"Reeves?" Draco scoffed, "She's not smart enough. Plus we stood outside your apartment for a while. There wasn't much going on there. Certainly nothing of note. I don't think looking out a window is probable cause."

"Says you." I glowered at him, "She was arguing with someone. I saw it with my own two eyes."

"Doesn't she always argue? Isn't that kind of her thing?" Blaise asked. "Or am I remembering another Camille Reeves?"

"You lived with her. Wouldn't you have known if she was up to something before now?" Theo asked. It was apparent that no one else shared my suspicions about the girl. "Maybe you just had too much to drink, Rory."

"Hardly." I frowned, "I know how to hold my liquor."

"You didn't used to." Theo smirked at the memory, and Draco let out a quiet laugh in agreement. There might have been a time or two where I got too drunk underage at Hogwarts, but that certainly didn't apply here and now. My mind was clear.

"That was firewhisky." I rolled my eyes, "The muggle stuff we were drinking tonight isn't as potent and you know it."

"I think you should get some sleep. There's no need to worry about this any more tonight." Draco said. "In fact, we should all get to bed. It's nearly daytime already."