AUTHOR'S NOTE - NOT A CHAPTER

Hi friends <3

Unfortunately, this is not a new chapter update, so I'm sorry for that!! 

I'm just updating you guys here to let you know that this book will be going on a break for a short while, I can't say how long, but it's just that I'm going through some personal issues right now so I'm not in the right mind-set to keep writing. 

Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy writing and I want you all to keep reading all about Brianna's adventures with Azriel, but I really do hope you guys will stick around for when I'm ready for the next update.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or theories about the story, or even just want to rant about specific characters, you can do so here on this update, and I'll do my best to answer you all!

Thank you guys for reading my fic, I hope you'll all still be here when I get better, love y'all ❤️

Also, I've created a playlist on Spotify about this fic, with songs that I feel fit the themes and mood of my story, as well as describes the relationship between Azriel and Brianna pretty well. I've been listening to it a lot to get in the mood for writing, so if you want a listen, the link is down below! (let me know if the link doesnt work either, not sure how else to link it up).

"SHADOWS AND THUNDER" Playlist on Spotify, by Camille.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4S0Pfnibyo0gB52hNv6lAL?si=c-_XYPB0QmuhCmnMibOiVA

Click on the "external link" button below to get to the playlist.

PS - I have never mentioned it before, but my name is Camille lmao. Thank you for all your support, and until the next update!!!