my perception of each of the villages

- o'khasis
• there are a lot of blacksmiths
• the town square is huge
• there's also a few jewelry places
• that's where the guard academy is
• you can find practically anything in o'khasis
• the ro'meave's home is really large and social events are held in the ballroom.
• the gardens of o'khasis are very well kept along with the rest of it
• in the ro'meave house there are lots of victorian paintings of their ancestors and one of zianna in garroth's study
• there are large churches and cathedrals. also many statues of irene.

- meteli
• kids used to mess with castors house a lot. it was a thing to try and sneak one of his chickens out once a month.
• it's a very cozy village. genuinely very welcoming
• there are lots of rivers near castors side that people will go in during the summer or use as a water source
• there's a well in the middle of town. it's pretty much their version of a town square.
• basically everyone knows each other
• there's a good amount of people in and out of the village but it's very rare they stay for long periods of time
• it's very small and quaint. definitely not like o'khasis in the slightest.

- phoenix drop (s1)
• it's strangely enough spread out. it's a pretty small village but it expands quite far so there's room for more buildings.
• you can see the lords house from almost any place
• the irene statue is considered one of the prettiest points in phoenix drop. it's got an ethereal overgrown feel and also has concrete benches that are cracking and falling apart. however the statue is completely spotless and in amazing condition.
• despite the docks, phoenix drop isn't super visited by people. merchants come but that's about it. not many travelers, considering the neighboring villages are meteli and bright port, so most people travel there instead.
• the people that were from other villages and knew about phoenix drop before aphmau became lord refuse to go there in fear of being killed like the past lord. many believe it's a curse.
• it's not a traditional village in the sense there's a tavern, inn, etc. when people come they have the opportunity to rent a house. the overall goal is that they decide to stay in order to grow the population then work from there.
• it's not nearly as tight knit as meteli, but most people know one another.

- pikoro
• the village is very traditional and judgmental
• most of the older residents live in the actual village gates while most of the others live on the outskirts
• gossiping is very common. especially amongst guards.
• it's a very medieval looking village. they have a guillotine in the center of town that was used to execute anyone of supernatural abilities many years ago.
• there's a group of supernatural's living inside of the walls. all that's really known about them is rumors.
• there's quite a few taverns. these are where most of the gossip is
• bar fights are common. the guards will normally place bets about how long they can go without having to interject and who will win.
• the village has a festival once a year celebrating the 'purity' of the village.

- falcon claw
• the town was agriculturally driven. most of their profit came from crops and animals.
• after zane destroyed it, o'khasis labeled it a hate crime punishable by death the step on the land. they did it in fear people would figure out what actually happened. however a rumor started that you would go clinically insane like the lord did.
• it was a quickly rising village. many believed it would be as prosperous as scaleswind and o'khasis if not for its downfall
• the lord (aaron) was extremely involved in the town, as was his son and wife. almost all of the residents were familiar with the lycan family and they were very well liked.
• most of o'khasis and nahakra village imports came from falcon claw.

i'm gonna do another chapter with enki island, nahakra, bright port and scaleswind. possibly the neapolitan villages too who knows