why i would hate each of the families in pdh

the ro'meaves -

garte - definitely uses his money to get garroth to be valedictorian. i feel like i'd have some weird soft spot for vylad and it would make me sad because vylad worked so hard for his academics and garte just paid for garroth's. he'd have the school board in the palm of his hands. every time there was something he didn't agree with a large donation was made and suddenly the problem was resolved. he'd also have law enforcement at his grasp and control pretty much all of the town politics because he basically funds the town.

zianna - okay i really think i would like her. the only time i might not would be because i think she would be unintentionally judgmental and have like a savior complex. like she's been rich for so long i don't think she'd understand poor people struggles. and i think she'd make like donations to kids at assemblies because their family didn't have money and would publicly announce who the kids were and make them come up and accept the check. like a good deed but probably embarrassing for the kid.

garroth - i'd probably be pissed because i'm super involved in school things, like ap classes and sports, and i feel like we would always be competitive but he'd always win because his family is rich. but i'd probably think he was cute the first time i met him and secretly try to marry into his family because we all know garroth is getting everything.

zane - idk he'd probably hiss at me

vylad - i wouldn't hate him. maybe like academic rivals. i think he'd be pretty shy though. but he's a good friend to have i would imagine.

dante's family (idk their names)

maria (i think that's the moms name) - i'd definitely try and get with at least one of her sons and when they cheat on me she'd definitely say it was my fault and convince the town i was a hoe and gossip with zianna about it. love them though

gene - would probably cheat on meand blackmail me.

dante - would probably cheat on me and convince me it was my fault

aphmau's family -

sylvanna- i'd probably hate aphmau and unintentionally make her cry because she just like started following me and i got really uncomfortable and tried introducing her to literally anyone else to obsess over and it ended up back firing and i hurt her feelings. so sylvanna would probably run at me with a knife or some wack ass shit. idk i don't like her

aphmau - ok so i can imagine her being kinda suffocating. not that that's a bad thing i would just probably get kind of annoyed. so i'd like, invite her to do things but with other people so she would latch onto them instead and after that didn't work i'd probably tell her i needed some space and she'd start crying.