my favorite mcd ships that are probably controversial

travis and lucinda
okay this one isn't really controversial i don't think. i love their chemistry and over all think they're just really compatible. love them.

dante and nicole
i just think they have such a good vibe together. so much unresolved sexual tension. like i know dante is happy with kawaii~chan but you'd have to be blind to not admit that nicole was his first choice. like the only reason he really got with kc was because nicole left, which is shitty of him, but i just think they're an interesting ship with depth.

travis and isobel
okay i honestly think isobel is really cute. and i don't remember how many little moments they had but i remember the few interactions between them were cute. and i like the opposites attract trope where travis is very free spirited, flirty and perverted whereas isobel is like reserved, timid and kinda conservative. but in reality they have a lot of similarities and i think they could relate on like a weird trauma level.

laurence and isobel
so this kinda is contradicting because i literally just said travis and isobel but whatever. this is my book so😌. i don't like them long term, honestly because i don't think laurence could love isobel. i think he'd get bored. but as like a little cutesy short term relationship i like them. i think it's sweet that laurence helped save her or whatever. i feel like they'd be each other's safe option. because like, she associates him with being saved from a dangerous situation and he probably sees her as something that would always be there. it definitely would not work out long term whatsoever but i still kinda like it.

garroth and zoey
OKAY honestly i think im just in support of garroth with anyone BESIDES aphmau. even though i'm a sucker for season one garmau. but i think they were compatible enough. probably not a long term thing because garroth is too busy pining over aphmau but still. they'd be a cute fling.

zane and kiki
I KNOW zane is like the most shitty person imaginable but... i love the i can fix him vibes. like the idea of someone so nurturing and loving with someone as horrible as zane? i live for it. the drama that would come with kiki picking zane. the moral dilemma. but also like kiki getting to raise leona in okhasis? i would pay to see that. i could totally see zane like, demanding she go there and kiki agreeing because she low key thinks his kid is in this pendant thing and she wouldn't separate a father from his child, no matter how terrible he is. then zane would like declare war on phoenix drop (laugh out loud so cute of him😍), then go to the irene dimension leaving kiki to raise leona in okhasis. like obviously she'd still talk to the others and visit but ??? i live for it. i could write an entire book on them if im being honest.

garroth and nicole
NOW LET ME EXPLAIN. could you imagine them falling in love AND THEN finding out they were who they were running away from. they're both so free spirited and hard headed. i would love it. like the idea of falling in love and then resenting yourself / each other for it because this is what your families wanted??? slay. i don't even know if they interacted really. but im obsessed with the idea of this , so.

kiki and bodolf
this isn't really an unpopular opinion. once again jusy me loving the sweet, nurturing kind girl with the brooding reserved guy who only has a soft spot for her. but also i love baldo and his wife. and the fact his wife accepts he like??? is in love with someone else??? because she loves him so much?? that shit broke my heart 💔.

garroth and azura
this one might be my favorite actually. like she grew up with garroth and then went to guard school with him. im sure she probably has been in love with him as long as she's known him. i just love them with all of my heart honestly. i can't explain it. my favorite garroth ship besides aphmau i think.

brendan and issa
i don't think this is unpopular but like, i hate brendan with a burning passion but issa made him tolerable. a very cute wholesome little couple.

aphmau and her dogs
the only thing she ever really loved. not her kids. not the two guys pining after her. not her entire fucking village. her dogs.

that's it. i'll probably add to this. k bye.