where i think each of the characters would go to college

aphmau -
probably somewhere local. i'd imagine she went far enough to where she had an excuse to live in a dorm instead of with sylvanna, but not too far to where she could come stay with her if she wanted to.

aaron -
ugh if not for aphmau this man would've studied abroad just to get away from his wack ass family. but his dad is hot. he goes to school an hour away from aphmau to a junior college and lives off campus. but like he took a two year break in between aph still being in high school to travel a bit so they both started college at the same time. so he's like three hours away from phoenix drop.

garroth -
he's probably going to some prestigious private school. garte had him meeting with deans from colleges since his freshman year and setting him up to be a princeton man like himself. but garroth wanted to be kinda close to his mom, so , he's going to a private four year college that's like five hours away from phoenix drop.

zane -
zane switched between like seven different colleges. he started off across the country from his family, but realized he was absolutely lost and lacked the ability to be away. so he moved back and went to a local university. then he was miserable living with his parents so he kept trying until finally he ended up taking online classes and working up enough money to rent out a small apartment in phoenix drop.

vylad -
vylad is so smart. he probably like, studied abroad and then once he finished that came back and went to an ivy league. i feel like he's probably like, a journalist who travels and writes about different places, experiences, and nature phenomenons.

travis -
he probably just went to a four year. him and dante definitely went to the same school and convinced their families they weren't just going because it was a huge party school. but it was. they really didn't even go to college, just got hungover and partied. travis graduated, and surprisingly kept decent grades.

katelyn -
katelyn stayed as close by as she could. she was accepted into a four year college that was like, six hours away. she'd come stay with her dad and brothers one weekend a month. but she worked the entire time she went to college and honestly had her assets pretty well sorted by the time she graduated and was already working towards paying off her student loans.

dante -
dante just partied his way through his four year. him and travis both committed to the same place and dante was a huge frat guy. this is when he corrupted travis. he barely graduated and didn't understand how travis did fine because he was suffering so badly as far as school went.

gene -
just didn't go. eventually he took some night classes just to get by, but the idea of being in school any longer made him sick.

lucinda -
ok so im thinking lucinda went to school in new york city. she probably was accepted into some dope school but like, she's now paying it off for the rest of her life. she studied business because she eventually opened up a potion shop. but she was very broke the whole time.