mcd red

state of grace
aaron and aphmau. no further explaining he just like saved her when she least expected.

red
favorite song ever. this makes me think of laurence and lucinda. like i know they were in love. and then like losing him to the shadow knight world and having to move on. and yea maybe people didn't know but i feel like that made it harder for her cus she had no one to comfort her. a very passionate secret romance im convinced.

treacherous
hm. this was difficult. it's another kiki and zane vibe. or like kiki and that werewolf. idk how she keeps getting herself involved in these difficult romances but i understand.

i knew you were trouble
okay so i never realized how fitting taylor swift songs are for kiki and zane. interesting. very them like. and also kind of aaron and aph.

all too well 10 min version
aaron and aph lolz. jk kind of nicole and dante.

22
makes me think of all the girls' little mcd spa night. cute.

i almost do
laurence and aphmau

we are never ever getting back together
hm. doesn't really fit any of them super well. slight nicole and dante vibes. slight travis and kaitlyn vibes. hard to explain.

stay stay stay
mcd garroth s2 and 3

the last time
very kiki and baldo coded.

holy ground
okay this song kinda reminds me of when aphmau like disappeared and went and join a thieves guild. like she had this newfound sense of freedom. and like idk she just cherished them i feel.

sad beautiful tragic
aaron and aph

the lucky one
garroth. like the pressure from a young age to become lord one day. also could be aphmau. but more garroth

everything has changed
makes me think of nicole and dante again. i just love them. but everything has changed and they'll never be end game smh.

starlight
SUCH A CUTE SONG. makes me think of like a early season one moment. maybe like someone's wedding. the one where garroth shows up and takes his helmet off yk. i think it's donnas.

begin again
garroth and aphmau season 3

the moment i knew
gives me zoey and garroth vibes. like garroth constantly picking aph over her.

come back be here
like malachi and levin with aphmau. but not romantic obviously. and also kinda garroth being in the irene dimension.

girl at home
i love this song omg. makes me think of dante. he's a little two timer. also like logan.

better man
zianna and garte. or like zane and kiki. omg zane and kiki are so zianna and garte coded. but yea.

nothing new
lucinda vibes for sure. like pikoro was insanely opp like for how they mistreated my girl.

babe
hm. idk. maybe like baldo and his wife or whatever.

i bet you think about me
i feel like this is what lucinda thinks about katelyn and travis. like just the same vibes. or vice versa. honestly works either way.

forever winter
aphmau and aaron or aphmau and gar when he's in the irene dimension.

run
garroth leaving okhasis vibes. and nicole leaving scaleswind.

the very first night
makes me think of wholesome moments in mcd. once again logan's wedding. or like aaron and aphmau vibes. cus a lot of people didn't know abt their romance but it was pretty cute. and she wanted him constantly. and they didn't mean to fall in love but they did.