I taught my Crush

Thank you for voting 😊

S- stop stop stop !

She clutched the break immediately and watched him through the side mirror.

A- what ?

S- I know you've started to enjoy my company , but sorry were already there . This is my home.

Annika narrowed her eyes when he smiled sheepishly.

A- ok then , bye .

She muttered this when  he got down , but soon he jumped to land infront of the bike when she took reverse.

A- shivaay ?

S- won't you come inside?

He showed his puppy face again for she sighed shaking her head in disbelief.

A- no shivaay . I have to leave .

S- please , for my sake . You've come so near , why not inside then ?! Please .

His tone of whines melted her heart somewhere but still the professor annika in her wanted to stay within barriers .

A- Om will be waiting for me , I haven't informed him even.

She tried to give some reasons but be looked stubborn .

S- just 15 minutes , not more than that .

Finally, she agreed with no other choice after noticing his determined attitude.

P- you look so young for a professor .

S- haina mom ?!

Annika raised her brows at him and smiled .

P- any siblings ?

A- yes aunty , I have an elder brother. My parents aren't here , they live in Delhi. It's only me and my brother here , you know work demands .

P - good. See shivaay , how responsible she is . Learn something from your professor .

S- definitely mom !

Annika clearly ignored his stare , and just kept gazing at pinky .

P- how's shivaay doing in class ?

Shivaay nudged her shoulder immediately.

S- mom! Stop treating me like a kid , this ain't any PTM .

P- what's so embarrassing in this shivaay ? As a parent it's my duty to know everything.

Shivaay rolled his eyes when his mother sang this in her own tone.

A- you don't have to worry aunty , he's very attentive in class .

P- ha haan! I know about him . He'll look at none in class other than the professor, my son is very good in concentrating.

Annika smiled noticing the glint of pride in her eyes . Typically , a mumma's boy he is !

A- ofcourse, you are so right !

She commented and gazed at him who bent down and smiled sheepishly .

P- oops ! Sorry I just forgot to ask , what shall I bring for you ?

A- no aunty it's

She stopped hearing his sudden rush of words .

S- choco cookies mom .