Behind the crush

Thank you so much for voting . I'm really happy to have got such encouraging people  around
So thought of giving a quick update:)

Here goes the next chapter.

A- before I get into the topic , I want you all to introduce yourself. Just name is enough.  So , you

She pointed a girl in the first row who stood and  spoke her name . This continued for the next few minutes where each one introduced themselves. While all this time,  shivaay kept adoring the sight being provided for him .

In the whole campus ,with so many classes . Why did  she happen to be his professor ? just at the right moment when he was yearing to meet her again !

The lucky breeze was hitting on his side , he felt joyous.

He was seated in the last bench , place - corner . Well , that was indeed an invisible den of lastbenchers  because the faculty can hardly notice anything happening there unless if she or he is tall . But now this lastbencher does not want to live in this invisible place as he want to  note her every actions , keenly . This place didn't help , thanks to the pillar like classmate who sat infront of him , long and tall . Shivaay sighed in misery and forgot that it was his turn now . Rehmat had to alarm him once again after which he stood up .

Witnessing her from top to bottom , completely.  He slowly let a breath held in his lung  , indeed breathtaking woman she is .

S- I'm shivaay .

Annika's reaction changed hearing this .

A - shivaay , that mentally absent one right ?

Shivaay had a nervous smile when he shook his head , negating.

S- no , I actually

A- it's ok . Sit down .

R - can you stop smiling now atleast?

Rehmat bent his head a little low and whispered .

S- did you notice ? She said my name now !

He exclaimed showing his happy face for which Rehmat narrowed his eyes into something small.

R- for your kind information,  she called all the 65 names from the register before few minutes.

Shivaay's smile deviated when his friend just poured acid on his lovely improvising thoughts.

S- that was for attendance,  but now , what was the need for her to repeat my name ?!!

Pointing his index finger on himslef,  he tried explaining .  Rehmat shook his head in horror .

R- I can understand . Yeah ,it happens .

S- what ?

R- I understand,  it's ok .

S- tell me what you understood ?

R- she's your first ever crush , you have no experience right  ? So obviously this happens , your heart would crave to find details concerning her . Even if it is of nothing , your conscious would want to find scope in everything .

A- silence!

She announced before stepping on dais and started writing something on the board .

S- no thank you for your clear observation. I really like this feel !

He whispered in a very low tone .

R- welcome to the world of Behind the crush , my friend!

Maintaining the same tone as his , Rehmat spoke a wish and shivaay just blinked ,happily  accepting it .