Mr.Love is still present

Surprise!!! Didn't want to make you people wait, so here we go :D

Thank you for voting 😊

Om was clearly sad after witnessing his sister breaking out like that . He kept caressing her hair softly , while she still held him close, to let down her dejection . She sniffed a few times before titling her head up to see his face .

A- Just today... I realized, what a star actress I could be ! The moment he spoke about Mallika, I wanted to cry like anything...!! But what I did ? I , I looked happy , I was smiling. You remember Om ? Papa asked me to meet his friend's son once , Rahul .

Om - hmm.

A- do you know why I rejected him ?

Her voice remained to crack into pieces. Om just kept staring at her keenly .

A- without my own knowledge , I had started making comparisons.

Saying this , she started to cry more.

Om - annika , annika please don't

A- he isn't like shivaay, shivaay wouldn't behave like this , why isn't he talking like shivaay? Shivaay , shivaay , shivaay ! Not only Rahul, I started comparing every damn man I meet with shivaay . Only then I realized, how much he affects me !

S- at one point , I even made up my mind to wait . Wait for her , how many ever days years , it could be , I wanted to wait , such was the affect she had on me .

Re - but you don't feel the same anymore haan ? It was always just an infatuation , right ?

Om - annika it's you who asked him to move on .

A- because I thought it was the right thing to do then ! I wanted him to focus on his carrier than anything else , as a good friend , lecturer, I did what I had to... Why am I even crying now ? I knew , infact I myslef told him that , everything was just a kind of infatuation . Then , why am I feeling so ...heartbroken now !? Maybe , I was expecting something else in real .

S - no ! My feelings were never an infatuation, never a silly play , you still and will always reside in my heart annika !!

Rehmat was baffled when shivaay emphasized this with a strong determined attitude.

Re - what?

S- she needs me. I've to go .

He immediately pulled out his headset and moved past all the people settled in there .Rehmat followed him  . Mallika who came after completing her call , saw this and walked behind the both in hurry .

Re - hey what are you saying ? She ...mallika is here .

S- annika , annika needs me . She's crying .

Re - what the hell is happening man ? I'm turning mad !

Rehmat blabbered while running behind shivaay.

M- you'll know it soon .

Came mallika's reply , from behind. He made a collapsed reaction , he will surely become an insane man today .

A- I'm sorry Om, I just

She wet her lips and started wiping her face but those tears didn't actually stop . She kept her lips bitten to somehow hold those sobs.

Om - I think you should speak

A- please Om , I want to go home .

Annika interrupted him with these words and walked out of the classroom .