The perfect crush

Thank you for voting 😊

She stepped out of the car and stood beside him nervously , with her sight scanning the big building in keen . Shivaay sensed her tension and inter locked his fingers into her's , grabbing her attention .

S - you look like as if you've come to school after exams , and there's a bundle of answer sheets waiting to be distributed to you in class . Relax ! .

She narrowed her eyes when he giggled saying it . Before she could reply , they heard someone's scream.

Ru - hey watch out !!!

On hearing the sound, both looked up from where they thought it came and within seconds a football hit right on her nose.

A - sss!!

S - are you ok ?

He  cupped her cheeks and examined her nose which had turned so pink by now .

A - what sort of welcoming ritual is this ! Ahhh .

She winced and rubbed her nose which started aching badly while he kept blowing over it continuously.

S - I don't know how this

Ru - I'm so sorry !

Rudra who rushed downstairs , straightly jumped infront of annika and started apologising.

S- you?

Ru - I was playing in the terrace and suddnely by mistake the ball...

He stopped his words and presented a guilty face watching which annika automatically melted .

A - it's ok , thank God the ball wasn't tightly pumped . Orelse I would have already bled .

She casually commented and smiled . Shivaay once again focused on the wound and spoke in concern .

S - you're ok ? No , come with me to the hospital first .

A - shivaay , I'm fine .

S - promise ?

A - yup !

Rudra who noticed all this , spoke .

Ru - aww ! Baiya , your girlfriend?

As soon as he questioned , shivaay nodded with a smile and side hugged annika .

Ru - what about anitha then ?

Annika who was busy rubbing her nose , stopped her work and looked at shivaay immediately.

A - who's anitha ?

He widened his eyes in thrill .

S - no actually

Ru - you don't know ? During his college days , he used to talk only about her . He was so mad for her !

Annika's scowling meter was raising within every second while shivaay just kept shaking his head like a baby .

Suddenly , Pinky called Rudra inside and he just went without putting off the volcanic fire  which he had just developed.

A - which anitha ?that 2nd year girl with curly hair in our college, she ?

S - ohh god annika !

He was going to hold her but she slapped his hands away and moved back .