After marriage it is , crush declared

Thank you for voting 😊

Hii!! Long time no see  : D actually this is something from my draft so let's see if you like it 😁 Happy reading!

She leant back on the scooty and scrolled through her insta feed until her vision alarmed his presence .

' sir can you please postpone the test ? Please SSO !'

' yes please , we're leaving for IV tomorrow and we won't be able to do well if the test is just the next day '

S- even I spoke about this to the HOD but he seems difficult to be convinced.

' SSO I know you can do this , please help us !'

There he was, approaching towards the parking area , not alone though . A group of six girls pestering him with all their concerns regarding the upcoming tests . Annika watched everything but didn't react much .

S- ok girls, let me make a last try for your sake tomorrow. Done ?

'Yay! Thank you so much ! '

' That's like our SSO!'

He smiled  on finding her there for she equally reciprocated it .

The girls looked confused when he put his bag under the seat of annika's scooty .

' what happened to your vehicle ?'

S- I've left it for service .

Annika found the girls being a quite nosy , she quietly clutched her helmet and sat in position . He hopped on the bike and settled behind her .

' ohh ok , by the way this must be your sister, hi di !'

At once annika turned her head to shoot daggers at the girl who just wished . Shivaay pressed his palms on her shoulders to calm her down .

S - ok then bye .

' bye !! '

Before he could wave his hand ,the bike fled out of the campus with full speed .

A- you could have booked a cab right, why did you call me?

Came near stern voice .

She shook her left shoulder and jolted off when be put his chin over to fix his head there . He smiled wounding his arms around her waist which even she resisted without any delay .

S - hey they have just completed their school, what's much trouble if they call you as di ? Don't be angry mam !

He tried to hold her once again but she didn't let him do that . Shivaay breathed out a deep sigh .

A- why do you want to convince me now when you weren't ready to tell them the truth of what exactly am I to you ? Leave it . Hand by the left .

He stretched his arm by the left for she made the U turn .

S - I wanted some privacy , and they're mere kids who've just passed their teenage. I couldn't just

She interrupted him soon .

A- exactly ! Young girls , maybe they're attracted to you . Maybe even you like getting their attention ,ofcourse nothing wrong in it . Pretty young girls.

Shivaay almost lost his cool when she continued emphasising the word young again and again .

S- annika you