Befriending my Crush

Thank you for voting 😊

The next day . Shivaay was desperately waiting for her period which finally happened after the lunch break .

But to his atmost disappointment,  she hardly even looked at him . She just kept reciting the notes for the students wrote throughout the period.  Shivaay was trying his best ways by stopping her and asking to repeat a few lines to grab her attention. But he failed in that too , she behaved as though he never existed  . She just repeated the lines without sparing him a glance even .

He had certainly been awake throughout last night as he was disturbed after seeing that man with her , and now her clear ignorance made him insane . Did she mistake him with the crush letter he gave ? He decided to talk to her about it,  but since he had continuous classes after that , he  didn't find a chance .

Evening ,

Annika was talking with a group of girls in the sports room when suddenly she saw a some boys rushing inside  with an injured shivaay along .

S- I'm not going to leave him Rehmat !

Shivaay shouted in anger when Rehmat helped him sit on the bench.

R- shivaay , you're bleeding. We have to treat this first , we'll see to that cheater afterwards. Where's the incharge!!

Rehmat called out on not finding the incharge , while Annika walked to them in no time . The other boys moved to make way for her . She frowned watching his bleeding skin near his brows . Shivaay kept wincing and crushing his eyes tightly until when he felt some soft hand which touched his forehead  .

He was soon surprised on finding her there .

A- kaise huwa ?

She questioned watching his face in serious while he started smiling without even realizing . Rehmat rolled his eyes after noticing shivaay's stupid reaction .

R- vo mam , we were practising soccer . And shivaay got into a conflict when the opposite team cheated us for a goal . That's how

Annika interrupted him immediately.

A- you guys are so like kids  , swetha bring the first aid kit .

Since the incharge wasn't present there , annika herself did his first aid while shivaay already forgot that he was certainly injured . As she sat infront  on him and continued cleaning the blood above his eyes , he blinked slowly and kept admiring her from close .

Rehmat smiled sheepishly seeing his friend being lost in his happy world .

S- sss

He suddenly hissed for she stopped pressing the cotton and looked at him once before resuming her work .

A- anger is a very powerful weapon , use it wisely . Don't show it on people rather practise it on the game . Being a little aggressive in game is no harm , go play . You're alright !

She pressed the bandage on the spot and stood up after stating this while shivaay was watching her in wonder all this time.

If not Rehmat had patted his shoulders,  shivaay would have still been lost in his own world .

R- come , your crush movie can wait . We have a sports movie to complete.

Shivaay sighed hearing his comment . But before leaving,  he excused him for a second and went inside in search of her .

She was replacing the kit on the shelf when he came inside that room . 

A- you're still here ?