The passing cloud /Crush

Thank you for voting 😊

After a year ,

A- Om , get up please ! Are you coming with me or not ?

Gripping the comb in one hand, she threw the pillow on him using the other. The pillow flew to hit his back in force. He cringed before opening his eyes .

Om - what's your problem ?

A- it's the alumni meet today .

Om - so ?

A- today I'm gonna receive an award  Om .

She emphasized while gathering her hair high up to tie a pony , and concentrated on the mirror . Om just sighed rolling his eyes .

Om - which great mountain did you break for you're getting an award haan ? Boring chemistry , boring lessons .

Soon came another pillow , landing on his face this time.

A- such a mean creature you are  ! You just don't come only .

Annika scowled at him and twisted her mouth while Om showed a sheepish smile and caught her hand immediately.

Om - hey hey angryka, don't become a Godzilla now . I'll come , let me see what legendary award you're being honoured with . I'll be ready in 20 minutes , please have my breakfast done ok. It's your shift today .

A- very well , I remember. For your kind information , I've already cooked . Just go get ready first .

Om - thank god ! you had shivaay in your life to bring you some least knowledge about cooking.

Showing a surprised smile , he commented while making his way to the restroom. And here , annika stopped fixing the band when she heard shivaay's name .

' will you be my girlfriend?'

' If even then , you want us , I, I'll '

All those scenes from the past flashed in her mind instantly . She kept staring at her image but her sole thoughts were lost somewhere else.

To be honest , this one year was different for her . A bond built within  hardly 5 months was so strong enough to fill her heart with such good memories of him , that she hadn't ever spent a day in this one year gap without thinking of him . To be honest, she really missed him .

A- will I see him today ?

She quizzed to her own image on the mirror.

A- ofcourse , he will come .

A- and what about ...he ,

Om - with whom are you speaking nika?

Annika shook herself a little and resumed combing when she heard his voice from inside the washroom .

A- nothing Om .

Om - what are you staring at ? Come

A- you carry on , I'll come . Grab a seat in the 2nd row ok ? Don't sit somewhere in the next planet and dare you fail to focus on pictures when I'm being  awarded ! Then

Om- whoa whoa ! I'll try my best and borrow one Dslr to click when you're given the Oscar , done ?

She glared when he passed his sarcastic smile . After that, he  went inside the campus . She then wandered her eyes to seek the security who was standing at the corner .

A- baiya , baiya why these vehicles are parked like this ? It'll be a trouble when the crowd arrives . Please do the necessary immediately baiya.

' ok mam '