Crush letter

Thank you for voting 😊

Pinky - shivaay , how was your first day in college?

S- mom , I'm a PG student, infact I'm the senior in college. Don't treat me as if I've just entered the college after school .

Shivaay rolled his eyes and threw himslef on the couch while pinky fetched the empty lunch box from his bag .

P- whatever ! I just asked because it was your first day after two months of holidays . But now I guess it was just an usual day and nothing special.

As soon as he heard her sentence shivaay jumped up to sit and pulled her to settle along by his side .

S- mom if I tell you that I like someone, what will you do?

Pinky looked at that dreamy smile on his face dubiously. Feeling an immediate light slap landing on his cheek , shivaay frowned at his mother and rubbed that spot slowly .

S- mom !

He whined when pinky narrowed her eyes.

P- what mom ? And what's this , didn't they give any medals ? Why only certificates everytime ? Your college management is such a stingy one !

She expressed crooking her eyes on noticing a file of certificates in his bag .

S- mom , I asked you something.

P- fine , someone means? Girl or boy ?

S- this is embarrassing mom , ofcourse a girl !

P- that slap should have been a hard one , are we sending you to college for this ? I know when and how to bring a daughter in law to this house , so shut all these dreams. Concentrate on your studies and the upcoming soccer tournaments .

Shivaay's mouth turned round hearing his mother's order .

S- daughter in law ? Seriously mom ? I just asked about liking someone and you buit it up till marriage ?

P- liking someone exclusively, is the first step to everything shivaay . Even my story with your father started like that . But just because of that I can't encourage you in such things , studies first!

She stated strictly.

He didn't fail to notice that subtle smile which emerged on pinky's face when she spoke reminiscing her past .

' So these feelings can also lead to another good tangent , love and then marriage . Is annika the one ?! ' a constant smile crept on his lips when he thought of this .

He kept thinking about her that night . Indeed , she is an exclusive one . So can the results come out the way his mother mentioned ? God , he's thinking too much.

" I wanted to tell you this since so many days, but I just couldn't I don't know why. So I decided to write to you . I hope you would understand me .

I love you Shivaay ♡.

-krishi ."

Shivaay read those words on the parchment and  turned to look at krishi who was seated just opposite to him in side  . She gave him a nervous smile but he didn't know how to react for that . His face was blunt .

' Good morning mam '

The students stood up and wished when annika came inside . Shivaay hurriedly hid the paper between the pages in the textbook and stood up .