Lessons by Crush

Thank you for voting 😊

K - it's ok shivaay , I know you would say this . It's not always necessary for feelings to get reciprocated by the intended person.  I'm just glad that I finally had the courage to express my feelings to you , that really means much to me.  Anyways , bye then .

Shivaay stretched his lips to smile when Krishi spoke . Then she stood up and left the canteen after finishing her coffee.

He grasped one main thing from her words . Being expressive can give a kind of satisfaction.

Fetching a folded paper from his pant pocket he kept staring at it which lied on his lap . It's nothing wrong to be frank in such things .

His crush letter is ready to be delivered. Not some big system of cute words but a kind note of his feelings it is .  When and where should he give that to her? Keeping other thoughts aside,  one thing has to be considered carefully,  she is a lecturer and he is a student. He is ok and fine with this fact but what about her  ? How will she react ?

Hope she doesn't mistake his hearty feelings .

' steel blue is the end colour and I expect a perfect reading from every one of you . Show some seniority ,  you all are so much used to this right ? Concentrate and bring me the perfect reading and the correct end colour orelse I will reduce your internal  marks. '

The lab incharge announced ,after distributing the sample solutions and pippets to every student.

R- so ? You have the letter ready ?

Rehmat slid his hand inside the coat to wear it on.

S - yup !

R- you really have some guts in you shivaay . Letter , for a lecturer!

S - I just hope there's no one special in her life yet .

Shivaay spoke and sighed while fixing the burette to the stand .

R- you're moving in rocket speed . It's not even a week since you met her , but you already have a love letter for her ?

S- nope! A crush letter it is .

Shivaay corrected him and grinned dreamily , Rehmat immediately turned towards his table . It's good to stop the conversation here, oresle his friend would start narrating his nightmares again.  He had already heard that story like 5 to 6 times now since morning.Better to get on work. He   syringed the solution with his mouth through the pipette and started doing the experiment.

The lab incharge came by that side after checking  each student one by one .

' Rehmat , show me your reading . Have you got the steel blue colour?'

R- yes sir .

And all  that he received was a deadly glare from the person .

' internal marks is zero for you !'

He shouted ,noting something on the book . Rehmat's face fell shocked .

R- sir , sir I did everything as like you said .

' so I gave wrong instructions  , is that what you're coming to say ?'

Rehmat shook his head with an innocent face which was too hard to hold as shivaay was showing all his funny faces standing right behind the lab incharge.  Control Rehmat ! control  , he told to himself.

' and see here,  I asked for steel blue and you're showing me the colour of ink blue .  That's why you've got such low readings  16.7 when the actual reading is five numbers far from it . Worst performance in lab , redo it !'