I Love you +21

Y/n pov:

You watch as jungkook walked out the club , you stayed seated for a little bit. Then You got up said goodbye to the boys and started to walk to the door until a strange man pulled you to the bar.

??: " Well hello there."

Y/n: " let go of me now."

??: " oh she's feisty , I like them feisty." He smirked.

Y/n: " plz I have a husband, And he is going to get very mad."

??: " I  don't see him anywhere , And why would he leave such a beautiful woman in this club."

He wrapped his arm around your waist and moved close to your neck. Until he was pulled off of you

Jungkook: " Why does everybody want to touch what is mine." He said angrily

He grabbed your hand harshly and walked you to the limo he got in , he was pissed off.

Jungkook: " Why do you attract so much men , I can't even leave you for a second and all the men want you." He said frustrated

I was staring at him , He looks hot when he is mad , I was getting more turned on. You came back to reality. 

Y/ n: " I'm sorry." You said innocently

We got home jungkook walked to the bar and pour himself a drink ,  I walked to our shared room And thought of the lingerie he bought me , you walked to the closet and pulled out the lingerie and a black silk robe , you put it on the red lingerie and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Y/n: " I'm going to get in so much trouble." You smirked while tying the robe around you.  

You walked out the room and looked for jungkook you walked down the stairs quietly into the dark living room , You saw light coming from a lamp and see jungkook sitting there with his head back and his drink in his hand while his shirt was half way open you got more turned on just thinking what he can do to you and what he is capable of . You walked towards him and stopped in front of him. 

Y/n: " Jungkook" you said quietly 

He looked up at you and had this cold expression on his face. which made you more nervous. He looked at you up and down he smirked. 

Jungkook: " What is this baby girl , Are you that needy , huh? " he said in a raspy voice. 

you stayed quiet until you felt jungkook slip his hand under your robe touching your thigh all the way up to your bare waist , he set his drink on the side table , He took his free hand and slowly untied your robe letting it slowly fall off your shoulders to the floor. you started to breath heavily.  

Jungkook: " Why are you doing this ?" he said removing his hands from your body 

Y/n: " Because i want you to make love to me, I want to feel your body on top of me." 

You said while walking towards him and sitting on his lap , wrapping my hands around his neck and looking him in his eyes. 

Jungkook: " You really want this , Because y/n  i can't control myself  , I'm not gonna go slow so you sure you want this."

Y/n: " I never asked you to go slow." you said while getting close to his lips you stopped inches away from him and looked him in his eyes. 

Y/n: " If you don't want me , I can just go call namjoon I bet he won't hesitate if i asked him to make love to me." 

You got up and started to walk away until you felt a hand wrap around your neck and he  roughly pull you close to him and he harshly pulled you in a rough kiss.  

Jungkook: " Go to our room right now and be ready for me , And i'm not gonna go soft on you."

Y/n: " Yes daddy!" you smirked while walking up the stairs. 

Jungkook pov: 

Jungkook: " What is this women doing to me , she is driving me crazy ." 

You gulp down your drink .

Jungkook: " She is hot like this though."

I walked up the stairs opening our bedroom door seeing her sitting against the headboard with her legs slightly open. 

I walked towards the end of bed while unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it on the floor.

Jungkook: " Come here"   

She crawled towards me , i grabbing her chin kissing her slow and passionate , i can feel her hands move from my neck all the way down to the hem of my pants. 

Jungkook: " Patient baby girl the night just started , Did i tell you that you look so fine wearing this but i rather see you without it." i smirked 

I slowly push the straps down her arms  ,  slowly pushing her down on the bed pushing the lingerie down to her stomach and all the way down she lifted her hip so i can take it off her fully throwing it on the floor. 

Jungkook: " Wow you are so perfect." 

I spread her legs open taking the view of her wet pussy , moving my hands up and started to grope her breast she let out a breathy moan , i kissed her inner thighs she tried to close her legs , i wrapped my arms around her thighs and spread them open , i kissed her pussy lips while her hands are combing through my long black hair. I spread open her lips and started to eat her out, she was a moaning mess , I looked up at her seeing her arched and eyes rolled back . I insert two fingers inside her and moved at a fast pace to hear her wetness here legs started to shake while moaning my name. 

Y/N: " JUNGKOOK!, I'M CLOSE. "

I pulled away , she whined . I started to unbuckle my belt and my pants and pulled down my pants with my underwear. 

Jungkook: " Do you want to see what's about to go in you." i smirked 

I watched her eyes get big , i chuckled . I pulled her close to the edge of the bed and slid my cock in between her pussy lips.

Jungkook: " Are you ready baby."

y/n: " yes daddy."

y/n pov : 

He hovered over me while his cold chain touch my chest , I felt his push into me.

Jungkook: " You are so tight baby girl ." he moaned in you ear 

He started to move slow in and out of me as i scratched his back , He started to move faster he grabbed my right leg and put it on his shoulder i felt him go deeper.

Y/n: "Fuck , right there baby." you said moaning 

He grabbed both of your legs and pushed them towards your chest , He went moved so fast and hard.

Jungkook: " Fuck baby , you fell so good"

You loved how he can fill you up , you felt him move against you walls roughly. You grab you breast and pulled on you nipples hard , you clenched around him,

Jungkook: " Babe stop or i'm going to to cum."

He started to rub your clit at a fast pace.

Y/n: " Jungkook, I'm about to cum." you arched your back  and clenched around him again 

You came all on jungkook he was still moving inside you until you felt him cum inside of me. 

he pulled out and laid next to you. 

Jungkook: " That was amazing , you were amazing." he kissed you 

Y/n: " I think you broke me " you chucked

He pulled you close to him and pulled the blanket over you and him 

Jungkook: " I love you princess." 

you looked at him in shocked.

Y/N: " I love you too." you said nervously 

both of you fell asleep.