" I'm here princess.."

Suga: " I FOUND WHERE SHE IS LOCATED BOSS!"

Jungkook: " WHERE, TELL ME NOW!"

Suga: " Its- at her father's house?"

Jungkook: " What do you mean , At her father's house?"

Suga: "I mean roman and y/n father are probably working together to take over your father's company."

Jungkook: " My father company? , why - him and my father are partners?"

J-hope: " Jungkook don't you get it your father is the strongest, dangerous mafia boss in south korea , he is trying to take you down so he can be the next Big boss.

Jungkook: " I really don't feel like killing my father- in-law, But come to think of it he is very rude to y/n and nobody disrespect my wife!

Jungkook: " So let's get to business , We have to get her out or she won't survive tonight. "

Suga: "J-Jungkook he is calling "

Jungkook: " Answer it"

on facetime:

Y/N was tied to a chair looking pale and weak.

Jungkook: " y/n?"

she looked at you with her weak eyes when she heard my voice , when somebody walked in the frame.

???: " Well hello Son - in - law , how's your honeymoon."

Jungkook: " why are you doing this , she is your daughter for god sakes."

Mr.Kim:" Yes i know she is my daughter i just never loved her , when her mother passed away i wasn't going to fake in anymore i was tired of faking it."

Mr.Kim: " Oh Jungkook I'm so tired hearing y/n crying , screaming ,moaning it's very annoying." he smirked

Roman walked in the frame.

Roman: " I know it's like she begs me to fuck her , but i'm not complaining about it."

He said while touching y/n bruised body , she flinches when he touches her. She tries to avoid his touch be he aggressively pulls her towards him.

Mr.Kim: " So son i will see you later."

Jungkook: " yeah , I'm coming princess just hang tight."

End call

Bts: " You ready boss."

Jungkook :" Yes , do you have my gun."

Bts : " yes it's in your coat"

Jungkook: " Alright let's go" he smirked

We all got in the car and headed to the airport to go to korea , while we were on the plane we when over the plan.

Suga: " So everybody understands the plan , kill all the guard if you have to."

Jungkook: " leave Mr. Kim and Roman to me , understand."

Bts : " Understand!"

We landed and all headed to the car and drove off to the Kim's house.

Jungkook : " DRIVE FASTER!"

Jimin: " Jungkook calm down , we are going to get there."

Jin: " Jimin don't , his wife is in danger "

Driver : " We are here Mr. Jeon"

Jungkook : " alright meet us here."

Driver: " yes sir"

We got out the car and started to walk close to the outer gates

Jungkook: " Just try not to get killed".

Bts : " Well try not too."

We jumped the gate quietly , we silently attacked the guard at the outer gate and moved in to the house quietly,

We went our separate ways . And quietly moved room to room until i heard a guard yelled out they are being under attacked, The guards come left and right i heard shooting from other parts of the house I got myself to the room where i hear romans voice .

I entered seeing y/n tied to the bed , she looked at me but she didn't seem happy

Roman: " You came just in time for the show."

The guard hit your gun out your hand and felt a gun to your head he pushed you to a chair , which had a perfect view of y/n tied to the bed she watched me the whole time with worried eyes.

Jungkook: " I'm OK" I mouthed

The guard tied me to the chair and stand next to me and made sure i didn't do anything.

Roman: " Well Jungkook front row seats of me fucking your beautiful wife , she's amazing so tight , warm , and she is so delicious."

Jungkook pov:

I watched roman crawl on the bed and spread y/n legs she tried to keep them close but he smacked her which made me want to kill him even more

Roman: " Come on baby , let's put on a show for you HUSBAND."

He took off all y/n clothes , she didn't even look at me , she look at the other side to avoid eye contact

she winced at the pain when he pushed in her , choked her , was rough with her , she look like she was in pain , like he was ripping her apart

I kept my eyes on her all the facial expressions she made , made me angier , more pissed off

Out the corner of my eye i see namjoon coming closer to the door , I looked away until i heard a gun shoot and the guard feel on the floor , he aimed his gun towards roman.

He cut the rope off my wrist.

Jungkook: " Well roman, did you have fun fucking my wife." he said walking toward roman

Roman: " Yes , but I just hope she's not pregnant with my baby."

Jungkook dragged roman off the bed a started to punch him in the face and beat him up and pulled out his gun and pointed the gun toward roman

Jungkook:" Any last words."

Roman: " y-."

Before he can speak Jungkook shoot him multiple times.

J-hope: " JUNGKOOK MR. KIM IS ON THE RUN."

I looked at y/n

Jungkook: " I'll be back. "

I ran out the room down the stairs and out the door and pointed my gun at Mr.kim

Jungkook : " You have nowhere to run now. "

Mr.Kim: " Well no , but I'm going to tell you something?"

Mr.Kim: " My daughter is never going to love the monster you are."

Jungkook: " Let's just say she already did but she doesn't know it yet , because her father never taught her how to love , pathetic."

Mr.Kim: " Love is pathetic son , My daughter will never fall in love with a man like you , she never will.

I got so angry I pulled the trigger , And his word repeated in my mind over and over again.

Jungkook : "Y/N?"

I saw Namjoon running out with y/n in his arms , he ran towards me and handed her to me.

I felt relief to see her , have her in my arms , just to have her here. makes me feel alive.

Y/n: " j-Jungkook your here. " In a weak voice

Jungkook: " Yes princess Im here , Im here !."

You felt her be more relaxed.

Jungkook : " Let's go home and get you cleaned up"